Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Olympus 12-40 2.8, FL600 flash

coolpix43
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Olympus 12-40 2.8, FL600 flash

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus OM-D e M-1 ZMark II

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

>>>>>I WILL PUT UP PIX ON THURSDAY. ALSO, I NEED TO SELL THE BODY PRETTY MUCH BEFORE THE OTHER ITEMS, UNLESS YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS. THANKS.

I have for sale an Olympus OM-D e M-1 Mark II body. Ships in the original box, OEM charger, three OEM batteries, body cap and strap for $1,650 shipped, you cover the PP fees. I would conservatively rate the condition as good.

As a bonus, the camera will ship with an Olympus FL-LM3 flash. This unit sells new at B&H for $69.99. It has a guide number of 30 feet at ISO 100 and can be used as a commander for external Olympus flash units. Pretty nifty.

The camera is stupid fast when it comes to focusing and incredibly quiet. In the electronic shutter mode, you cannot hear a sound from it. Great micro 43 system. These are $2,000 new for the body alone, not including two extra batteries.

I will get photos up of everything Thursday. Any questions, please PM me. Also, I do not have the shutter count of the camera. It couldn't be much. When I bought it, the camera looked brand new and I've only owned it since July. I'm looking to move back into full-frame for my indoor sports work.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens

Sold

Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Perhaps one of the best zooms I've ever owned. It's light, unobtrusive like some of the larger 70-200's, and since the crop factor on micro 4//3 is 2X, this becomes an 80-300, yes 300. It really gets out there and has come in handy to reach places I thought were impossible to reach.

Comes with original box, front and rear caps, plus hood. I had the software on this lens updated by Olympus and the lens was also serviced. I would rate it as good to very good.

B&H sells this for $1,399, yours for $950, shipping included, you pay PP fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40 2.8 lens

Available

Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This lens has been my go-to, walking around lens. Effective range on the 2X M4/3 system is 24-80 2.8. Comes with front and rear caps, and hood. I do not believe I have the box. If I do, I will ship it in the box. Condition is very good. Again, B&H sells it for $899, yours for $675, including shipping, you cover PP fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus FL600R Flash

Available

Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

A real handy-dandy unit that fits perfectly on top of the OM-D M-1 Mark II. Can be fired and controlled remotely by the Olympus FL-LM3 flash that I am including in the OM-D sale. It's in nice shape and everything works.

I am rating it an 8, because I have some gaffers tape on the unit to hold the flash head in one place. Ships in original box. Again, B&H new price is $299. My price is $200 shipped, you pay PP fees.

Edited on Oct 20, 2017 at 02:11 PM · View previous versions

Oct 17, 2017 at 02:41 PM
digitalstew
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Olympus 12-40 2.8, FL600 flash

Sent you a PM.

Oct 19, 2017 at 02:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.