Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

guitardirky
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

Hey All -

Thought I would share this webinar that I did with PhotoShelter regarding my real-time social media workflow with the Rockies. The webinar also covers how and why we create the way we do for our audience and how we tackle print deadlines.

https://librisblog.photoshelter.com/pro-sports-digital-asset-management-q-and-a/

Oct 11, 2017 at 09:25 AM
Mark Kuhlmann
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

guitardirky wrote:
Hey All -

Thought I would share this webinar that I did with PhotoShelter regarding my real-time social media workflow with the Rockies. The webinar also covers how and why we create the way we do for our audience and how we tackle print deadlines.

https://librisblog.photoshelter.com/pro-sports-digital-asset-management-q-and-a/

EXCELLENT write up. As someone who's looking to do more with our University social media department, this quote really spoke to me.

"...I would suggest trying to convince and share with your organizational leadership that it’s not about sales, it’s not about followers, it’s about connections, because if you create those connections, you’ll get everything that they want and everything that you want.”"

Oct 11, 2017 at 03:35 PM
PureMichigan
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

Everyone should read this. Nice work!

Oct 13, 2017 at 07:13 AM
guitardirky
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

PureMichigan wrote:
Everyone should read this. Nice work!

You should watch the 1 hour video as well.

Oct 13, 2017 at 08:09 AM
la puffin
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

Great write up. I introduced myself to you in a photo well at AT&T in SF this summer. I was the blonde woman and Nikon shooter who complemented you on your Rockies photo blog.

Oct 16, 2017 at 03:04 AM
guitardirky
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

la puffin wrote:
Great write up. I introduced myself to you in a photo well at AT&T in SF this summer. I was the blonde woman and Nikon shooter who complemented you on your Rockies photo blog.

Yep! I remember you! Thanks for checking out the write up and following the blog!

Oct 16, 2017 at 12:10 PM
PureMichigan
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

I passed this along to the MiLB and minor league hockey teams I work with. They were impressed.

Oct 16, 2017 at 04:15 PM
TopStepPhotography

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · PhotoShelter Real-Time Sports Workflow

Fantastic write up. I’m the staff photographer for a National Motorcycle racing series. Many of these points transfer over 100%. Thanks for sharing.

Jan 12, 2018 at 10:26 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.