New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Reward Lost Wallet

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Reward Lost Wallet

Your comments and critiques always welcome.

Steve

Reward Lost Wallet

Sep 28, 2017 at 08:28 PM
Fred Amico
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Reward Lost Wallet

Forget the sign, capturing that guy in whatever outfit he's wearing is priceless!

Sep 28, 2017 at 10:49 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Reward Lost Wallet

Fred Amico wrote:
Forget the sign, capturing that guy in whatever outfit he's wearing is priceless!

Hey Fred, when I shot this I was waiting for the "right" person to enter the frame, and had no idea until I downloaded my photos who I had captured. I see this gentleman walking around my neighborhood occasionally. Not sure what planet he's from.

Steve

Sep 29, 2017 at 07:06 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Reward Lost Wallet

Thats some outfit. Some people just want to show their individualism.

Sep 29, 2017 at 11:20 AM
Silverfire
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Reward Lost Wallet

I was confused by this picture -- the title indicates I should be looking at the sign, which is creative all by itself, but then my focus is arrested by that guy. Then I don't care about the sign anymore and the resulting impression is the guy's funky outfit. The problem is two strongly competing images; the strongest one isn't mentioned or alluded to by the title. If this is 3-D chess, sorry, I didn't get it.

Oct 03, 2017 at 02:28 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Reward Lost Wallet

Silverfire wrote:
I was confused by this picture -- the title indicates I should be looking at the sign, which is creative all by itself, but then my focus is arrested by that guy. Then I don't care about the sign anymore and the resulting impression is the guy's funky outfit. The problem is two strongly competing images; the strongest one isn't mentioned or alluded to by the title. If this is 3-D chess, sorry, I didn't get it.

First, welcome Silverfire to Fred Miranda. Feedback positive or negative is always much appreciated.

"Art" can be extremely subjective in terms of what one likes and relates to. In the end art is there for one's personal pleasure, so for me if there's no identification or emotional connection, I simply move on.

Steve

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:45 PM
runakid
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Reward Lost Wallet

Interesting picture. I hate to make any comments as I don't post any pictures of my own. Love the two images.

Oct 03, 2017 at 07:32 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Reward Lost Wallet

runakid wrote:
Interesting picture. I hate to make any comments as I don't post any pictures of my own. Love the two images.

Much appreciated runakid.

Take a chance...post a photo...Photo Critique members are supportive and can be extremely helpful giving insights into improving your photography.

Steve.

Oct 04, 2017 at 08:14 AM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Reward Lost Wallet

And good "street photography" often relies on the juxtaposition of two or more centers of attention competing for attention to give some sense of "cityness." Of the competing demands for attention that exist in the city.

My $0.02 worth

Oct 04, 2017 at 04:47 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Reward Lost Wallet

cwebster wrote:
And good "street photography" often relies on the juxtaposition of two or more centers of attention competing for attention to give some sense of "cityness." Of the competing demands for attention that exist in the city.

My $0.02 worth

Agreed and many thanks for your comments.

Steve

Oct 04, 2017 at 09:59 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.