FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

Archive 2017 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

dumplinknet
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · p.6 #1 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Can anyone else comment on this?

kentdebby wrote:
After updating to 1.10 my battery is draining much faster than prior to the update. Anyone else have this happen after update?

Oct 05, 2017 at 10:50 PM
MikeMiranda
• •
p.6 #2 · p.6 #2 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

patotts wrote:
I'm running Sierra 10.12.6 and I had no issue updating the FW on the A9.

I just updated my A9 running High sierra in settings under Security & Privacy you have to allow it to load the extensions that updater needs

Oct 06, 2017 at 05:59 PM
SoundHound
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.6 #3 · p.6 #3 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

Late in testing my A9 with V 1.10 FW, EF 200mm F2.0, 1.4X TC and Metabones V. A large upgrade in AF from previous FW. Very low light (Night and near infinity AF of parking structure). Very fast AF no people for face/eye AF. .

Oct 10, 2017 at 07:10 AM
kohann

p.6 #4 · p.6 #4 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

SoundHound wrote:
Late in testing my A9 with V 1.10 FW, EF 200mm F2.0, 1.4X TC and Metabones V. A large upgrade in AF from previous FW. Very low light (Night and near infinity AF of parking structure). Very fast AF no people for face/eye AF. .

Shoud be working. I have same setup but older EF200 F1.8. Face/eye AF is ok but all Lock-on AF focus combinations are not working.

Oct 10, 2017 at 09:20 AM
MerrillShea

p.6 #5 · p.6 #5 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

Anybody tested the a9 with the new FW, using a Canon 70-200 f/2.8 w. Metabones for sports (basketball/volleyball)?
Merrill

Oct 10, 2017 at 11:34 AM
NateWeatherly

p.6 #6 · p.6 #6 · Sony A9 FW Update to Ver. 1.10 from 1.01

Hoping someone out there can help me out... While shooting I noticed that my plane of focus was skewed quite a bit and, long story short, I discovered that one of the two recessed screws on the back of the lower case (the two that hold the front cover on) is missing. I'd contact Techart, but I know that their service track record isn't great and it seems ridiculous to ship a stupid screw across the entire world. Plus, I really need to get this screw replaced ASAP. Can anyone tell me the specs of for this screw (sorry, I don't really know how they're measured or categorized) or point me to a shop that sells them and ships quickly? Or maybe someone here has an old broken TAP bound for the trash can and would be willing to sell me one or both of those screws?

Thanks so much!

Dec 18, 2017 at 06:11 PM
       end

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.