Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Mini Desktop Computer (ASRock Deskmini)

madflea
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Mini Desktop Computer (ASRock Deskmini)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mini Desktop Computer

Available

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority shipping to lower 48 included.

I recently put together this computer with the intent to give it to one of my daughters to use for homework/research etc, but decided to get her a laptop instead. This has been put together in the last 2 months from all new parts purchased specifically for this configuration. everything runs very smoothly, its overkill for web browsing and office applications. It runs Photoshop and Lightroom well and you could probably play some games on it as well (although I have not tried this yet).

* ASRock DESKMINI 110W/B/BB/US LGA1151/ WiFi/ A&V&GbE/ PC Barebone System (Black)
* Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen Dual Core Desktop Processor 3M Cache,3.90 GHz (BX80677I37100) - Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630
* G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8G) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Laptop Memory Model F4-2400C16D-16GRS
* Samsung 960 EVO Series - 250GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V6E250BW)
* Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

The case supports 2 x 2.5" HDDs or SSDs (not installed) and you are able to upgrade the CPU as well if you need a little more punch. The size of the whole computer is not much more than a tissue box at 6.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 in, but of course you are somewhat limited on the parts you are able to upgrade.

It will come in the original box and I will include all the boxes for the included parts as well (with the exception of the Win10 product key as it was a digital purchase, but the key will be provided to you).

I am really just asking for the cost of the parts back. $520 via Paypal gift, $535 via Paypal regular.

Sep 18, 2017 at 02:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.