FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2017 · Death valley preparation

Rajan Parrikar
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Death valley preparation

Hello Doc,

You may have addressed your query to a specific individual but in a public forum I am free to disregard your intended interlocutor. To wit, I was responding to you AND to anyone else who may be interested in the information provided. And I did get queries regarding the private guide.

I should add that I have nothing to gain, financial or otherwise, from this recommendation.

Good luck with your photography adventures in Death Valley!

docsmiles17 wrote:
Thanks Rajan and I do realize worth is a personal decision. I was directing the question at Dan, whom I know has photographed DV many times and with more recently reports of the playa being driven on, rocks being moved, grafitti on rocks, etc., what his take was or "worth the effort". His response was great but I kinda expected that from reading many of his other posts on various topics. Even with the recent shenanigans in the playa, it will be worth it for me as I have never been and want to experience it.

I did not think
...Show more

Sep 25, 2017 at 02:44 PM
docsmiles17
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Death valley preparation

Rajan Parrikar wrote:
Hello Doc,

You may have addressed your query to a specific individual but in a public forum I am free to disregard your intended interlocutor. To wit, I was responding to you AND to anyone else who may be interested in the information provided. And I did get queries regarding the private guide.

I should add that I have nothing to gain, financial or otherwise, from this recommendation.

Good luck with your photography adventures in Death Valley!

It seems you may have taken offense from my prior post as it was never intended to be. Sometimes written posts have a defensive or negative connotation associated with them which mine may have presented that way. My apologies if it was.

Sep 26, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Rajan Parrikar
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Death valley preparation

docsmiles17 wrote:
It seems you may have taken offense from my prior post as it was never intended to be. Sometimes written posts have a defensive or negative connotation associated with them which mine may have presented that way. My apologies if it was.

Hello Doc,

No offense taken, and I know none was intended. I look upon these exchanges as friendly conversations.

Sep 26, 2017 at 02:19 PM
       end

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.