Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeks...

i3eezenotch

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Available

Price: $2,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Practically brand new, in original box with the receipt with only 7650 shutter count! Purchased 9/21/2016. I did purchase the Geek Squad protection on it of which there are approximately 2 years left (Cost me additional $350) -- this covers most accidental damage as well and is transferable to you. I have used this warranty in the past with another camera when I was shooting in the rain and it damaged the camera. I received full store credit towards the purchase of a new camera because it was damaged beyond repair. Keep in mind, if this happens to you with this camera, you'll receive more store credit at Best Buy than you're paying for the camera.

This is an amazing camera, full frame. If you are looking at this ad, you probably know all about the D810 -- top of the line Nikon, especially for landscape photography and portraits. I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Edited on Oct 19, 2017 at 03:57 PM · View previous versions

Aug 26, 2017 at 08:38 PM
pcchen
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Why are you selling it

Aug 26, 2017 at 08:53 PM
i3eezenotch

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Was not originally planning on getting it, but I had a YOLO moment and ordered the 850. The 810 barely has any real use on it. I had it on one real photo vacation and that's it.

Aug 26, 2017 at 08:54 PM
i3eezenotch

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Also, since I am new here, another member suggested posting my ebay user name (it's the same as my name here - "i3eezenotch") so that you can see my reviews. Here is a link to it as well:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/i3eezenotch

Given the release of the 850, I also dropped the price to $2200 -- this is again including the remaining over 2 year accidental damage protection warranty from Best Buy's Geeksquad, which completely replaces the camera or provides store credit in the event of irreparable damage -- keep in mind, you'll receive more in Best Buy store credit than you're paying for the camera if it is ever accidentally damaged. This also covers routine camera and sensor cleaning for free. I've used this in the past for another camera after shooting in a thunderstorm and received full store credit for it.

Thanks all.

Aug 27, 2017 at 08:42 AM
i3eezenotch

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

Bump now that my D850 finally arrived, dropped price to $2200. Keep in mind, if you ever have to use the accidental damage warranty and it's scrapped, you get more in store credit at Best Buy than you're paying for the camera.

Oct 19, 2017 at 03:58 PM
i3eezenotch

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Like new USA Nikon D810 <9500 clicks, w/ Best Buy receipt + Geeksquad accidental damage warranty

BUMP -- will sell for $2000, firm, shipped.

Nov 02, 2017 at 09:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.