Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 1Dx Excellent!

OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1Dx Excellent!

Canon 1Dx excellent condition

Sold

Price: $3,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Mail insured

I rate this as 10 mechanically and 9 on cosmetics, mostly because it’s used. Very minor finish blemishes. Just back from Canon Service for a CLA. In perfect operating order. Note that it reports ≤56,000 clicks. The shutter is rated at 400,000 clicks. This is close to new mechanically. Everything that came with the camera is included.

I use this professionally and take excellent care of my tools. The only reason for selling it, is that the 1Dx MKII has higher and better ISO. I need that for much of my work. (I also like the red focus display

I’ve used this camera for everything from high school sports, to events, to landscape, to natural light portraits. Even a bit of macro. I’ve attached a few shots in the next post to illustrate its capabilities.

A note on price I include the Paypal bite and the $60+ in shipping with insurance. When considering this, note how many offerings require you to pay unknown extras for these things.

This is a powerfully functional camera, only minimally behind current model, at an attractive price. Someone is going to love it.

Every thing that came from Canon.

Front. Don't mind the lint.

Rear view

Camera on. Note actuations in display

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM
OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1Dx Excellent!

A variety of shots made with this camera. (It really is excellent at landscape.)

Gilded Flicker. Crop very tight.

Dry Snow

Immaculate Conception Centennial

Going for the kill. (ISO 12800 - NR applied)

Storm coming.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM
nyphoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1Dx Excellent!

PM Sent

Apr 20, 2017 at 02:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.