Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 24-70 f4 IS - Fast and Free Shipping

brnord
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 24-70 f4 IS - Fast and Free Shipping

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   24-70 f4 IS

Sold

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail paid by Seller

Hi everyone -

I've been comparing a 50L and this 24-70 f4 IS over the last few days to decide what my "coming back to photography kit" is going to look like. I've never had a fast prime like the 50L and I'm going to give it a shot for a while and pass the 24-70 f4 IS on to a new owner.

The IQ is wonderful on my 6D, the IS works better than I expected and it easily rates 9+ for condition. The previous seller did not have the original box so neither do I - but I'll pack it up to be bomb proof for shipping. It will include the lens, both caps and the hood.

$625 includes USPS Priority Mail and PayPal fees. A discount is available for local meet-ups or Wells Fargo SurePay payments. May also consider partial trade + cash from me for a 24L ii, ZE21 or 16-35 f4 IS.

Since I'm traveling for Easter this weekend, depending on when funds are sent I may not be able to drop at the post office until Monday.

Apr 13, 2017 at 09:11 AM
modjoaq

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 24-70 f4 IS - Fast and Free Shipping

Payment sent.

Apr 17, 2017 at 04:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.