Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              52      
53
       end
  

Zeiss Batis Image Thread

  
 
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #1 · p.53 #1 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2/40 CF

f9

DSC09708 by stm geist, auf Flickr

Edited on Feb 19, 2024 at 12:09 PM · View previous versions



Feb 08, 2024 at 11:41 AM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #2 · p.53 #2 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2/40 CF
f7.1
DSC02311 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Feb 08, 2024 at 12:39 PM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #3 · p.53 #3 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2.8/135
f2.8
DSC02678 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Feb 10, 2024 at 03:42 AM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #4 · p.53 #4 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2/40 CF
f2
DSC09574 by stm geist, auf Flickr

f3.2
DSC09489 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Feb 10, 2024 at 04:05 AM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #5 · p.53 #5 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2.8/135
f2.8
DSC02500 by stm geist, auf Flickr

Edited on Feb 12, 2024 at 06:43 AM · View previous versions



Feb 10, 2024 at 12:21 PM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #6 · p.53 #6 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


ZEISS Batis 2.8/135
f2.8
DSC02534 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Feb 12, 2024 at 06:42 AM
GHarris
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #7 · p.53 #7 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Far from the most artful or creative photo - I just love the colours you get straight out of a Batis lens without having to do anything much. Karneval in Germany is a great time to have a Zeiss lens

Batis 135 at f/2.8

DSC04101-edit by Geoffrey Harris, on Flickr



Feb 18, 2024 at 07:33 AM
chiron
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.53 #8 · p.53 #8 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Schwarzlicht wrote:
ZEISS Batis 2/40 CF

f9

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53430281937_6b3495c1d0_b.jpgDSC09708 by stm geist, auf Flickr


The colors in the first and second beach pictures are beautiful! Are they SOOC or did you process a bit, and if so, how?



Feb 18, 2024 at 09:41 AM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #9 · p.53 #9 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


chiron wrote:
The colors in the first and second beach pictures are beautiful! Are they SOOC or did you process a bit, and if so, how?


In the first image, I used the "Haze Removal" slider in Lightroom. I believe that this automatically increases the contrast among other adjustments. The picture was taken on December 29th at the North Sea. At that time, the nature there is very rough, but the light is beautiful.

In the second image, I increased the contrast and dynamic slightly in Lightroom. The photo was taken on October 5th.



Feb 19, 2024 at 12:26 PM
hanay78
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #10 · p.53 #10 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Any of you are carrying a solo batis set in the field? I mean 2 or 3 lenses. If so, which bag are you carrying?


Feb 19, 2024 at 02:15 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Sndr
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #11 · p.53 #11 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


hanay78 wrote:
Any of you are carrying a solo batis set in the field? I mean 2 or 3 lenses. If so, which bag are you carrying?


I have a 2 and a 3 lens camera insert that I put in a regular backpack. My 2 lens insert is a Vanguard VEO BIB 22, and the 3 lens one is a Tenba BYOB 9 backpack insert.

When travelling, i just use the two inserts for all my lenses (3 Bates and a 35mm), but I don't really take more than 3 with me on an outing.



Feb 19, 2024 at 04:27 PM
hanay78
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #12 · p.53 #12 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


I am astonished
I have BYOB 9, just to check if I understood correctly: 3 batis lenses, one with the camera mounted, enters in BYOB 9? Which ones, 25 40 135? No shades? or mounted in reverse position?

Thank you very much in advance for these infos, since this is an important point for me

Sndr wrote:
I have a 2 and a 3 lens camera insert that I put in a regular backpack. My 2 lens insert is a Vanguard VEO BIB 22, and the 3 lens one is a Tenba BYOB 9 backpack insert.

When travelling, i just use the two inserts for all my lenses (3 Bates and a 35mm), but I don't really take more than 3 with me on an outing.





Feb 20, 2024 at 08:36 AM
Sndr
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #13 · p.53 #13 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


no that would be a tight fit. Confusingly there is a ‘backpack’ model of the BYOB 9: https://uk.tenba.com/tenba-byob-9-dslr-backpack-insert-blue/

That one fits a full sized Sony camera with lens and 2 additional lenses.

hanay78 wrote:
I am astonished
I have BYOB 9, just to check if I understood correctly: 3 batis lenses, one with the camera mounted, enters in BYOB 9? Which ones, 25 40 135? No shades? or mounted in reverse position?

Thank you very much in advance for these infos, since this is an important point for me





Feb 20, 2024 at 08:56 AM
hanay78
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #14 · p.53 #14 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread




Any 3 of the batis fit there?

Sndr wrote:
no that would be a tight fit. Confusingly there is a ‘backpack’ model of the BYOB 9: https://uk.tenba.com/tenba-byob-9-dslr-backpack-insert-blue/

That one fits a full sized Sony camera with lens and 2 additional lenses.






Feb 20, 2024 at 09:26 AM
Sndr
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #15 · p.53 #15 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Yes - the 135 should fit either mounted or lying flat on the bottom.

The padding is quite good, and I usually have some spare clothes underneath if I’m worried about dropping my backpack (which I have done a few times, because I’m clumsy).

hanay78 wrote:


Any 3 of the batis fit there?





Feb 20, 2024 at 09:37 AM
zeitlos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #16 · p.53 #16 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


I had the Batis 135 2.8 a few years ago for a short period of time. I didn't really use it often (almost an Euphemism ). Yesterday, I copied Fred's behavior and ordered it again. Before doing so, I searched the few photos I took back then when I first owned it. I never developed those pictures (at least most of the 20 I had ).

So here are three of them. I hope, my new Batis 135 will arrive soon Somehow, it's fun.












Feb 21, 2024 at 11:18 AM
zeitlos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #17 · p.53 #17 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Gardening




Feb 21, 2024 at 03:00 PM
zeitlos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #18 · p.53 #18 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread


Best Friends (Batis 135)


Best Friends by Stefan Sipl, auf Flickr



Feb 24, 2024 at 02:37 AM
Viramati
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #19 · p.53 #19 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread



Untitled by David Viramati Sampson, on Flickr



Feb 24, 2024 at 03:24 AM
Viramati
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.53 #20 · p.53 #20 · Zeiss Batis Image Thread



Wildlife by David Viramati Sampson, on Flickr



Feb 24, 2024 at 03:25 AM
1       2       3              52      
53
       end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              52      
53
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.