Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Pristine Sigma 12-24 II (Nikon) only $620; Kirk BL-D300

Eduard

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Pristine Sigma 12-24 II (Nikon) only $620; Kirk BL-D300

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800E

Sold

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

Changing platforms so selling off my Nikon kit. Up first is a beautiful D800E with only 15,925 actuations. Included are three batteries, charger, SunwayFoto PN-D800 Custom Quick Release Plate, unused strap, the original box and documentation.

Small rub from QR plate as visible in larger images for ALL items here.

$1550/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

SPECIAL DEAL: If you purchase the body and two lenses, I will include a Think Tank Turnstyle 20 bag at no additional cost! (A review of the actual bag is posted here)

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS OR PRICING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS!!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD Lens for Nikon WITH 82mm Circular Polarizer AND ND filters

Sold

Price: $875.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

One of the best Nikon FF lenses I ever used is the Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD. If you've read this far you know how good it is. Included with the lens is an 82mm Circular Polarizer and ND filter. Original box included.

$875/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

SPECIAL DEAL: If you purchase either of the other two Tamron lenses listed, I will also provide a step-down ring (82 to 77 or 82 to 67 as appropriate) and extra 82mm lens cap so you won't need another filter!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Nikon

Sold

Price: $925.00

Selling a very lightly used Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Nikon. Original box included.

$925/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens for Nikon

Sold

Price: $620.00

In my opinion, the best ultra-wide FF Nikon lens from a price / performance perspective. Original box and carrying case included.

$620/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. New at B&H this lens costs $949! USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Nikon

Sold

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

There are times (weather, tours, restrictions) where you are unable to change or carry lenses. This is the latest version of Tamron's most versatile lens. The PZD version is much faster to focus than the older model (which I had previously). Original box included.

$500/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon SB-400 Flash

Sold

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

The little flash that could. Compact flash that you can always have with you. Excellent for fill flash. Includes carrying case.

$90/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Kirk BL-D300 Compact L-Bracket for Nikon D300

Withdrawn

Price: $70.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

While retrieving the boxes for the D800E, I found a Kirk BL-D300 Compact L-Bracket for Nikon D300 that I had neglected to sell. Maybe you can use it? Still sells for $129 at B&H.

$70/OBO net via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. USPS shipping included to lower 48 states, others contact me first.

Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens for Nikon

Kirk BL-D300

Edited on Sep 05, 2016 at 05:57 AM · View previous versions

Jul 01, 2016 at 11:10 AM
kbnovak
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Pristine Sigma 12-24 II (Nikon) only $620; Kirk BL-D300

PM sent on the 24-70

Jul 03, 2016 at 06:30 AM
lukeiam
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Pristine Sigma 12-24 II (Nikon) only $620; Kirk BL-D300

Switching to Sony?

Jul 05, 2016 at 06:33 PM
Eduard

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Pristine Sigma 12-24 II (Nikon) only $620; Kirk BL-D300

No, I've been shooting Fuji for 8-9 months.

Jul 05, 2016 at 07:19 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.