1       2       3              27      
       29       30       31       end

Archive 2016 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

RandyR
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #1 · p.28 #1 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

When I declined a race they asked me why. Duh
The fact they are still offering assignments when they haven't paid for a year is disgusting. It's like robbery over and over

Jul 08, 2017 at 04:04 PM
Keagan

p.28 #2 · p.28 #2 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Start contacting some of the companies who are having their watermarks on the images. Maybe a if everyone starts putting pressure on the companies that are paying gamefack then they can get gamefraud to be held accountable. Social pressure on facebook pages or consumer complaints have shamed the airline business. Contact local TV stations to do investigations on the issue. Pay attention to the advertising on Craigslist and post information regarding Fraudgame's continued solicitation of photogs that will never see a dime. Together the photographers that have helped build the business can shut this shit down forever and a reliable PAYING company will take back the business that GAMEFRAUD has ponzied away. They are the most useless photo contractor out their and photographers have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting this house of fraud. The strongest part is the photographers that are being screwed and it is time to SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 08, 2017 at 11:49 PM
mrenk5021

p.28 #3 · p.28 #3 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

It's funny they have no $$ to pay their year and a half of debt to photographers but they are now promising pre payment. With pre payment, you are guaranteed to get screwed as you will only be paid the minimum hours. If you got over that minimum the well that's on you. Where does that $$ come from? Ponzi Scheme for sure going on here.

http://imgur.com/a/eCwpC

Jul 25, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Keagan

p.28 #4 · p.28 #4 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

AT THIS POINT ANYONE THAT WORKS FOR THEM IS SIMPLY AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 26, 2017 at 06:51 PM
kenwood
• •
p.28 #5 · p.28 #5 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I m surprised that gameface has the guts to ask a bunch of us who still have not got paid for an event last year, to shoot the same event this year. I am even more surprise this event continues to use gameface despite all the problems. I feel sorry for the participants of this event, as most of them won't get photos due to poor photography support.

Aug 15, 2017 at 01:57 PM
dbaphotography
• •
p.28 #6 · p.28 #6 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I was asked to cover a recent event three different times. The first time was about one month before the event and I told them I would consider working for them after I had been paid the $900+ they had owed me for more than a year. The person who sent the request, Joshua Lindsey, told me he would see if he could get that payment "expedited". I also sent a very polite reminder directly to their accounting department - the first time I've done anything like that. I heard nothing else from them for several weeks.

Then, five days before the event, I received another request from Joshua to cover it. I figured they must be getting desperate. So this time I told him I'd be willing to shoot it for them if they officially agreed that I was not obligated to give them the photos until they had paid me for the back event and the guaranteed hours for the new event. I received no reply, but two days later I received still another request from Joshua. I gave him the same answer, and again got no reply.

On the day of the event I went up and found two young, enthusiastic photographers with very basic equipment happily shooting away. I said hello, told them my story, and wished them luck.

Aug 16, 2017 at 08:03 PM
Keagan

p.28 #7 · p.28 #7 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

You just meet the two dumbest photographers on the planet. The lack of cooperation and lack of response by Face#uck Media is it's own message. They are expect people are still willing to be the "official" event photographer is some form of it's own reward. Believe me folks they will continue to scab photographers until the Race Directors are held accountable as the ultimate contractor of record. Contact these people on social media and pressure them to stop seeking slave labor from DoucheBag Media. They are contracting with PillOcrap Media, paying them, receiving benefit, and ultimately the continuing to benefit from what is a blatant violation of federal labor laws. Contact the State's Attorney Generals were ever they are continuing to violate the labor laws and contract laws of the States. Remember the CEO of CraponPhotograpers Media is a lawyer he knows what he is doing is illegal! HE DOES NOT CARE! HE ONLY WANTS TO SEE A RETURN ON HIS INVESTMENT SELL OFF THIS FLOATING TURD AND REPEAT!!!!

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:43 AM
pjheller
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #8 · p.28 #8 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Has anybody recently shot for Gameface and gotten paid right away, or is Gameface still taking months to pay (assuming they do pay). Just wondering if they've managed to clean up their act, since they just asked me to shoot again for them.

Aug 21, 2017 at 05:56 PM
Top Gun
• •
p.28 #9 · p.28 #9 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

They have not gotten caught up and are still more than a year behind on paying a lot of photographers. Not worth shooting for them.

pjheller wrote:
Has anybody recently shot for Gameface and gotten paid right away, or is Gameface still taking months to pay (assuming they do pay). Just wondering if they've managed to clean up their act, since they just asked me to shoot again for them.

Aug 21, 2017 at 09:37 PM
Keagan

p.28 #10 · p.28 #10 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I have talk with photographers working for other companies what they have experienced, and they were concerned as they are now over 90 days post event and still not paid. This is clearly the norm for them shoot at your own peril. But those who fail to remember the events of the past will be screwed and further in debt to this Slave lord. Only the photographers can slay this beast. Eventually other companies will be looking elsewhere when GFM can only hire people with cell phones to take the pictures for them. We need to work together to inform people our fellow photographers that this is a dead end dead beat company run by a lawyer.

Aug 22, 2017 at 11:05 AM
pjheller
• • •
p.28 #11 · p.28 #11 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I see they have an ad on Craigslist seeking photographers to shoot the event they contacted me about . . . maybe they're having a hard time finding people to shoot with the little hope of getting paid (or paid in a timely fashion).

Aug 22, 2017 at 11:22 AM
jk_photo

p.28 #12 · p.28 #12 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

In case you've been wondering, Gameface is still not paying photographers, nor are they honoring any recent agreements that include payment within X days.

Life circumstances changed for the better recently (got engaged!), so I decided to give Gameface a go in hopes that they indeed had turned a new leaf, and so that I could help contribute to the wedding savings fund.

Shot an event in mid July and two events in early August. I did not get paid upfront (unfortunately), but I did manage to get net-45 payment in writing from Pattianne. Surprise, surprise - they are past due on the first deadline, and I expect them to follow suit on the payments that are due within a few days. Between shoot time/guarantees, as well as mileage reimbursement, I'm owed a little under $1800.

Any inquiries about payment have either been met with total silence, the stock response from Josh, or some degree of "oh, I'm sorry, I don't handle payments you'll have to contact David about that..." I've indicated to GFM several times that I am willing to work with them if they can offer me some idea of a concrete payment timeline and adhere to that, but I can't wait indefinitely for payment. Again, I've been met with silence from David, or "sorry, I can't process payments."

Fortunately for me, I am local to Boston. So - legal action will be in the works if I hear nothing of use by the final payment deadline.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about my situation, and if it comes down to a court case I will absolutely report back with how that goes.

Sep 19, 2017 at 07:03 PM
WillWeaverRVA

p.28 #13 · p.28 #13 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

jk_photo wrote:
In case you've been wondering, Gameface is still not paying photographers, nor are they honoring any recent agreements that include payment within X days.

Life circumstances changed for the better recently (got engaged!), so I decided to give Gameface a go in hopes that they indeed had turned a new leaf, and so that I could help contribute to the wedding savings fund.

Shot an event in mid July and two events in early August. I did not get paid upfront (unfortunately), but I did manage to get net-45 payment in writing from Pattianne. Surprise, surprise - they are past due on
...Show more

I'm still getting emails about really short notice, far away photography jobs, but I'm starting to wonder if they've finally gone belly-up. Their social media pages have been inactive since March (except for one tweet a couple weeks ago) and the "photographers only" Facebook group has been closed and archived.

Sep 21, 2017 at 10:54 AM
gene2632
• • •
p.28 #14 · p.28 #14 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I got a bunch of those last minute requests last fall but for events that were actually pretty close to me. I am glad I was already booked or busy. It is sad to see this mess continuing, really really sad but it sounds like they are running out of options for finding photographers.

Sep 21, 2017 at 02:07 PM
jk_photo

p.28 #15 · p.28 #15 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

WillWeaverRVA wrote:
I'm still getting emails about really short notice, far away photography jobs, but I'm starting to wonder if they've finally gone belly-up. Their social media pages have been inactive since March (except for one tweet a couple weeks ago) and the "photographers only" Facebook group has been closed and archived.

Saw all this recently - I suspect that bankruptcy is a distinct possibility. I did indeed file my claim today, so I'm hoping that I win the race to court if bankruptcy is imminent.

Sep 21, 2017 at 02:54 PM
RandyR
• • • •
p.28 #16 · p.28 #16 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I just got one, I said pay me 1st, they said maybe

Sep 21, 2017 at 07:59 PM
graham_martin
• • • •
p.28 #17 · p.28 #17 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

martymccrory wrote:
I'm one of the Directors of Photography at Gameface. I'd like to offer some insight.

We are behind on paying our photographers. You all are what make Gameface great, and I'm sorry we've let you down. All of us at Gameface are doing everything we can to rectify this immediately.

Everyone will get paid. We are winning new events every week. Investors are showing great interest in contributing to our company. I can't promise specific dates for payment but we are working hard to catch up on payments at this time.

Feel free to reach out to me directly with questions. My email
...Show more

More than a year has gone by since this post, and it appears as though GFM is still nowhere near caught up with paying their photographers. I see they still have a fancy website up and running.

Sep 25, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Keagan

p.28 #18 · p.28 #18 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

These idiots are so off they are posting for photographers for events they are not contracted to shoot. Nobody is at the helm off this sinking ship as the captain already gutted the cargo for his own personal pleasures. I hope they meet with their own iceberg quickly and stop tossing the women and children into the boilers as fuel for this gutless cruise!

Sep 25, 2017 at 03:47 PM
MikalWGrass
• •
p.28 #19 · p.28 #19 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Women and children into the boilers as fuel? What does that mean?

GFM needs to be sued out of existence, and the attorneys need to try to pierce the corporate veil to try to hold some of the owners responsible. This might have been a fraud from the beginning. I thought it might actually be a Ponzi Scheme.

Sep 26, 2017 at 07:40 AM
cocodrillo
• • •
p.28 #20 · p.28 #20 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Keagan wrote:
tossing the women and children into the boilers as fuel for this gutless cruise!

Nice metaphor!

Sep 26, 2017 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.