Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Archive 2014 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.

  
 
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Studio session from My new Model Nikki.

You might remember seeing an earlier thread from her session
A few from the rest of the studio session with her.

Again this was our first shoot and her first time in front of a proish camera

1
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC3247.jpg
2
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8069.jpg
3
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8115.jpg
4
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8155.jpg
5
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8188.jpg
6
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8230.jpg
7
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8247bw.jpg
8
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8231.jpg
9
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8268.jpg
10
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8291.jpg

Thanks for looking
Regards
Bud

Edited on Jan 29, 2014 at 07:17 AM · View previous versions



Jan 27, 2014 at 08:12 AM
bryanlindsey
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


I like the pose/lines in 3 and her smile in 5. Maybe some skin smoothing in 7. Is there PP down her arms in 1? Looks strange. FWIW


Jan 27, 2014 at 09:15 AM
ShaneMD
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Hey Bud.

I'm not terribly active on here much any more so I don't remember seeing your posts even though you have tons.

I just logged on to say that I enjoyed these but would love to see you post something like these but in a more natural setting. It's not often that I see photos in a studio setting that have more of an organic(?) feel. They seem like entirely honest expressions which is how I like to shoot so I can see why I'm drawn to them. Pretty girl and nice pics!

I look forward to seeing more



Jan 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM
film_4ever
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Wow, what a mane !

Beautiful pics, just like the previous post. Really like 6 and 8 !



Jan 27, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Mark Zwiesler
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


What a great set, and stunning model. Her hair is really remarkable, in a striking way. If I were to nit about anything it would be the impressions the top of her bra is making on her blouse in the first pic. I would personally try to clone that out....if that is possible.

My favorites of this set are 2 FTW,5,7 and 8. Nice work.

Mark



Jan 27, 2014 at 06:31 PM
sidefunk
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Nos. 7 and 10 for me. Really nice work. No. 2 i dont think works for me because of the shadow thrown by the nose ring and the harsh forehead highlights.


Jan 27, 2014 at 09:40 PM
Andre Labonte
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


#4 & 5 for me. Nice work ... but isn't using such a pretty model cheating?


Jan 27, 2014 at 10:38 PM
24Peter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Nice Bud. What is she standing on in the last two shots? Plexiglas?


Jan 27, 2014 at 11:31 PM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


bryanlindsey wrote:
I like the pose/lines in 3 and her smile in 5. Maybe some skin smoothing in 7. Is there PP down her arms in 1? Looks strange. FWIW

Hey mate
Thanks for looking. I think the web conversion is making a couple look odd.
Regards
Bud



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:05 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


film_4ever wrote:
Wow, what a mane !

Beautiful pics, just like the previous post. Really like 6 and 8 !

Thanks mate.



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:06 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Mark Zwiesler wrote:
What a great set, and stunning model. Her hair is really remarkable, in a striking way. If I were to nit about anything it would be the impressions the top of her bra is making on her blouse in the first pic. I would personally try to clone that out....if that is possible.

My favorites of this set are 2 FTW,5,7 and 8. Nice work.

Mark

Thanks for taking a look Mark.
I did consider getting rid of those impressions but never did them...will see if getting rid of them looks better,
Regards
Bud



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:07 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


sidefunk wrote:
Nos. 7 and 10 for me. Really nice work. No. 2 i dont think works for me because of the shadow thrown by the nose ring and the harsh forehead highlights.

Thanks for taking a look mate.



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:08 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Andre Labonte wrote:
#4 & 5 for me. Nice work ... but isn't using such a pretty model cheating?

Who doesn't love beautiful things?



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:09 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


24Peter wrote:
Nice Bud. What is she standing on in the last two shots? Plexiglas?

G'day Peter.
Plexiglas it is mate...I started it using it more as it protects the paper too and does give a nice reflection.
Regards
Bud



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:11 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


ShaneMD wrote:
Hey Bud.

I'm not terribly active on here much any more so I don't remember seeing your posts even though you have tons.

I just logged on to say that I enjoyed these but would love to see you post something like these but in a more natural setting. It's not often that I see photos in a studio setting that have more of an organic(?) feel. They seem like entirely honest expressions which is how I like to shoot so I can see why I'm drawn to them. Pretty girl and nice pics!

I look forward to seeing more

G'day mate,
Thanks for looking and am glad you enjoyed Nikki's images.
I know exactly what your saying, there is something about her and that's the reason I asked her for a shoot.
I can really see her in a magazine selling surf gear and I think she can go on and do more.

We did shoot outside and those are getting edited as I type this.
A couple from that shoot.
1
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8412.jpg
2
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8439.jpg
3
http://studio102.net/uploads/nikki/_DSC8469.jpg

I will post another thread with her outdoor set later.
Again thanks for taking a look.

regards
Bud



Jan 29, 2014 at 07:17 AM
24Peter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Like the outdoor shots a lot!


Jan 29, 2014 at 10:38 PM
gempixel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


I love the outdoor ones as well! #2 is off the charts great! Thanks for adding more!


Jan 29, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Herb
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


I think I would never put my camera down if she was in front of it.....I would put it on highest firing rate and keep firing.....you have some really great shots and congratulations on finding her, I would think she could have a career ahead of her if she wanted....,..


Jan 30, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Herb
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


I know I am not supposed to ask this question.....but I have a bet with a friend.....how old is the model?


Jan 30, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Jim Rickards
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · My newest model Nikki...A couple more added.


Some very nice work in this set. Nice combination of skilled photographer and a model with looks and posing skills.

The first few have some compositional/cropping issues. Where do you 'finish' the bottom of the pic and make it look best without the arms leading out of the frame? However, the wonderful lighting and the clean backgrounds more than make up for it.

The added pics are also great. She's showing some great poses in #2, for example. And her smile in the last shot is looking good.

I'm voting.




Jan 30, 2014 at 01:27 AM
       2       end




FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.