Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Sold: Ricoh GRD III

newbiebuilder
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Ricoh GRD III

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Ricoh GRD III

Sold

Price: $299.98
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

Hey! I've got a Ricoh GRD III with box, charger, manual, etc. that I'm not using anymore and have thus decided to sell. Camera is in very good shape, the lens is totally clean and everything functions perfectly. I'll also throw in an 8GB SDHC card with the camera so that you can use it from the moment it comes out of the box.

I payed $460 for the camera and have treated it very well, it has been kept in a clean dry environment i.e. in a pelican case for much of its life, and the lens is sharp.

One caveat: I tried my best to capture the back LCD, but any issues are minor enough that they were extremely hard to photograph. There are a few hairline scratches and little discolored pixels visible during the start up screen, but this does not affect view back with images. I repeat it DOES NOT make it difficult/unclear/etc. to see images when you are playing back photos on the back of the camera. In light of this slight issue I'm more than happy to offer a 100% no questions asked return policy. If you aren't happy with it, just ship it back to me within 7 days of receipt (in the same condition it was sent to you), and there will be no ill will--life is too short to deal with gear that isn't as described, and I recognize that fact. I had forgotten the LCD wasn't pristine until I was examining the camera for sale, the issue isn't pronounced during regular use.

Evan Robinson by Robinson Photography, on Flickr

(as you can see with the LCD on no defects are visible)

(look at the right of the screen)

(small scratches)

A few images with the camera:

The reason I purchased the camera is the snap focus feature. Being able to prefocus and take away shutter lag is an incredible feature for a point and shoot, especially at night! I take advantage of the large DOF I can get around F/8 with this camera, turn on the flash and snap focus, and with some shutter drag you can get killer pics of friends and family at night without having to tug around a dSLR while still feeling like you're using a camera with real operational strength. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but my name just came up on a waiting list to buy a guitar and I've got more cameras than guitars, so something as to go!

Evan Robinson by Robinson Photography

Thanks!

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:13 PM
WT21
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Ricoh GRD III

payment sent.

Jan 07, 2012 at 07:56 AM