Introducing the BW Workflow Pro
Taking black and white conversion to the next level
This workflow is not like any other plugin available. There are tons of options, features, and endless possibilities for creating your masterpiece. In addition to manual modes, and custom tweak options, I have packed this plugin full of carefully designed preset options to help you get the best image quality out of your files. You have 9 preset filter selections, 32 duotone presets, 18 tritone presets, 6 quadtone presets, 3 film grain presets and 4 dynamic range presets. Everything you do, can be easily previewed as you work on your image. High quality B&W has never been easier to achieve. Let the BW workflow Pro give you the control you need to get the best B&W look from your image.
BW Workflow Pro v1.5 new features:
- Plugin layout was redesigned and improved: Since new options were added, the layout is now more dynamic and efficient without increasing the interface size.
- Ability to "Save", "Load" and "Delete" custom BW Workflow profiles.
- Ability to "Preview" changes real time without leaving the plugin.
- "Digital Infrared" was added to the Preset options: This new preset mimics the use of an infrared filter.
- New more accurate sliders
- Fully compatible with Photoshop CS3, CS4 and CS5.
Full description and samples