about | support
home
 


  Reviews by: royco  

View profile View recent posts View reviews Add royco to your Buddy List
Nikon SB-600 AF Speedlight

sb600
Review Date: Jul 19, 2006 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $180.00 | Rating: 9 

 
Pros: Smallish, easy to use. good price. Mount, turn on and shoot away.
Cons:
Nothing so far

Very good flash for the price, I use it during family gatherings and parties and have yet to see the need for the more expensive brother the SB-800. Wireless mode with the D70s works great.

I get very consistent results with my 18-70mm kit lens and the 50mm 1.8. Highly recomended for I'd say 90% of your flash shots, the other 10% is where you might need the power and features of the SB-800.