backup
Photoshop actions
 
 


  Reviews by: Dpedraza  

View profile View recent posts View reviews Add Dpedraza to your Buddy List
Canon EOS 5D

5d_586x225_2_
Review Date: Apr 29, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $500.00 | Rating: 10 

 
Pros: IQ, build, ergonomics, full frame,
Cons:

This was my first Full frame camera that I bought. It took some adjusting to my wide angles, but it was def one of my top favorite cameras. Even at max Iso 3200 the iq isn't terrible at all. I loved this camera and for the price it's definitely still a good way into full frame and I would HIGHLY recommend the 5d

 
Nikon D800

d800s
Review Date: Apr 29, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $2,200.00 | Rating: 10 

 
Pros: 36mp, excellent detail, nice af, great ergonomics, the best dynamic range,
Cons:

An excellent camera. I've owned both nikon and canon both are excellent. the IQ from this camera is superb. the dynamic range of this camera is just ridiculous. the detail you get from these files rivals some medium format.

 
Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Nikkor

Screen_Shot_2013-11-14_at_4_20_10_PM
Review Date: Apr 29, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $900.00 | Rating: 9 

 
Pros: sharp, size, VR, constant f4, filters, fast af
Cons:
kinda wish is was 2.8

the lens is an excellent lens on my D800. the fast quiet AF is excellent and spot on. the lens is very sharp and the VR is an excellent feature on a wide angle zoom.

 
Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S

1961NAS_180
Review Date: Apr 29, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $600.00 | Rating: 10 

 
Pros: sharp, great color and contrast, build quality, bokeh
Cons:

excellent lens on my D800. It looked great on my D600 as well. It's excellent wide open and has a great focal range. People complain about the size of the lens but I personally like the size of the lens. The lens feels great in hand and the build quality is top notch.

 
Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 Planar T*

50mm
Review Date: Feb 3, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $400.00 | Rating: 10 

 
Pros: Bokeh price build quality optics
Cons:
like all zeiss lenses the cap

I bought this as my second Zeiss lens even though it didn't get the best ratings. The bokeh is pretty decent but I usually use this lens stopped down. Stopped down it's insanely nice. This lens was actually on my camera 97% of the time the other 3% of the time it was my Zeiss 21mm.

 
Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon T*

21mm
Review Date: Feb 3, 2013 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,450.00 | Rating: 10 

 
Pros: Build quality optics very sharp
Cons:

This was my first zeiss lens I bought and what a lens to buy. I bought it because I like to shoot landscapes and architecture a lot so I needed something fairly wide. this lens is insanely sharp and works exceptionally well on the Nikon D800. I bought it because of all the "hype" that surrounded it. I must say that it's an excellent performer. I know there are two things that put people off of this lens. 1. Price point and 2. Manual focus neither of which had a negative effect of my decision

 

Page:  1 · 2