Nikon D7200

4 8752 Mar 19, 2017
Screen_Shot_2015-03-06_at_9_28_00_AM_copy

24.1 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
No optical low pass filter
EXPEED 4 processor
6 fps full-resolution burst mode, up to 7 fps in 1.3x crop mode
Deeper buffers (100 best quality JPEGs, 18 14-bit lossless compressed NEF files)
ISO 100 to 25,600, up to 102,400 in B&W
1080p30 (1080p60 in 1.3x crop mode) Full HD movies with full-time AF
51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors, with center f/8 support
3.2-inch 1,229K-dot LCD with Live View
Dual SD slots with SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I support
Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
Rugged construction with moisture and dust resistance

RedFeatherDude

Registered: Jun 8, 2015
Review Date: Mar 19, 2017 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $999.00 | Rating: 9

Pros: Excellent image quality, easy to handle, plenty of features. What's not to like?
Cons:
Autofocus isn't as robust as it could be.

I bought a D7200 as a backup body to a D750 and D800 kit, and to use as a teleconverter (more or less) for those long wildlife shots.

The image quality of this camera is outstanding for an APS-C sensor body. Ergonomics are very similar to the D750.

I wish the Auto-focus had a group setup but for general work it does okay for the most part. Birds in flight are difficult acquire and track, especially against a blue sky. Not in the same league as the D750 and D800/D810 or D500

I'm fairly happy and for the price I don't think you'll find a better camera.

Mar 19, 2017
View profile View recent posts View reviews Visit Homepage Add RedFeatherDude to your Buddy List
Shantaram

Registered: Aug 25, 2016
Review Date: Aug 25, 2016 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 9

Pros:
Cons:

Its really cool product! Its my dream!
Thanks guys for shring this info
192.168.l.l

Aug 25, 2016
View profile View recent posts View reviews Visit Homepage Add Shantaram to your Buddy List
JackJames

Registered: Dec 9, 2015
Review Date: Dec 9, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,096.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: 24 megapixels
Cons:
nothing

This electronic camera is everything and more. I have not worked with it that I have required anything more for. It continues to surprise me with its simplicity of use and quality of photos. Its processor and comparing it to a lot of comparable Canon products that I have use this Nikon takes the cake and I understood there was a factor I testified Nikon. I can not praise this cam enough! I mostly use it for portraiture and wedding photography as you can see here.

Dec 9, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add JackJames to your Buddy List
fdevyatkin

Registered: Feb 11, 2009
Review Date: Jul 19, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,200.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: Fast accurate focus, clean, detailed files, nice color rendition, best high ISO performance yet for DX
Cons:
NOne

Shoot FX for everything, needed a back up body for D800, now my D750, and decided to try the D7200 for more reach. Was very pleasantly surprised. Good for action sports and wildlife. Nice clean, detailed files, great AF system, nice compliment to my D750, and not too heavy

Jul 19, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Visit Homepage Add fdevyatkin to your Buddy List

Nikon D7200