36 39028 Jan 31, 2017

• Up to 4.5 Full Resolution FPS
• Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes

Review Date: Jan 31, 2017 Recommend? | Price paid: Not Indicated

Pros:
Cons:

Download Super Mario Run for Android Apk for Free: The game is still not available on Play Store but we are providing Mario Run APK which can run on Android OS and you can enjoy your childhood game.

Jan 31, 2017
alexkhan

Registered: Jan 29, 2017
Location: Pakistan
Review Date: Jan 29, 2017 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 10

Pros: Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Valentines day quotes
Cons:

Jan 29, 2017
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add alexkhan to your Buddy List

Review Date: Jan 17, 2017 Recommend? | Price paid: Not Indicated

Pros:
Cons:

It is a free application and it allows you to watch TV channels, movies, shows, music, sports, news, tech and many other videos on your mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.

Jan 17, 2017

Review Date: Jan 7, 2017 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 6

Pros:
Cons:

Bhim Apk Download Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone.

Jan 7, 2017
_igi

Registered: Nov 17, 2016
Location: Poland
Review Date: Nov 17, 2016 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 9

Pros: - awesome raw files - exceptional battery life (up to 5000 shots with manual lens) - wifi functionality
Cons:
autofocus system (olny centre point is usuable, servo mode sucks)

After nearly four years of use i need to say it's stellar. Working with files from it is always a joy, you can do anything you want with them. The body is lightweight, sturdy, can take some beating with no problems, does it's job quite well. It's an excellent camera for slow type of shootings (though you can easily shoot anything even with manual lenses). Came from 5D2 and it's better in every aspect, it's even better than 5D3 in terms of IQ and MF.

Nov 17, 2016
View profile View recent posts View reviews Visit Homepage Add _igi to your Buddy List
mali90

Registered: Jun 27, 2016
Review Date: Jun 29, 2016 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 8

Pros:
Cons:

happy to join your community, thank you guys for the info!

Jun 29, 2016
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add mali90 to your Buddy List
maiaibing

Registered: Jun 25, 2009
Location: Afghanistan
Review Date: Feb 27, 2016 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,250.00 | Rating: 9

Pros: Great low light sensor, great colors and picture IQ, super centre AF point, very cheap (JUN 2015), small light weight, great battery time, good menu,
Cons:
Relative few AF points, no eye AF, light metering does not follow AF point, outer AF points relatively weak,

Got a 6D. It now supplements my 5DSR. So far I have taken more than 25.000 shots with it.

The short story: At today’s price level the 6D is a wonderful bargain option. Great Full Frame photography with Canon currently does not come cheaper than this. Its short on bells and whistles, but the sensor is simply excellent and not only does the sensor thrive at high iso shooting – the 6D has a fast, accurate and light sensitive centre focus point to match. I got the non-wifi version to shave off an additional 250$ on an already low price. Of course there are shortcomings at this price point. But they may be less than you think. Read on for the full picture.

Handling: Coming from the 5DII/5DIII the 6D takes a little while getting used to. Both cameras have options that the 6D does not and the button layout is somewhat different. First and foremost there are less buttons and I found myself missing some of the direct access functions on the 5DII, 5DIII and 5DSR. Also there is no dedicated jog-stick instead its integrated with the rear wheel. Handling is however still very good and an advantage over the 5D-series is that the 6D is noticeably smaller and lighter. The entire button and screen layout works well once you get used to it. I like the build. It’s not 5D territory but the 6D will last for years if you treat it with care.

The body is clearly made for still photography. Shooting videos is best with a tripod because the 6D only shoots video using live view. In-body IS and a swivel screen would go a long way to provide decent hand held video operation.

The software menu is easy to navigate and includes a custom menu option which I can recommend. I have almost all my menu needs covered by my own custom menu. There are somewhat fewer settings and options available than with the 5DIII and a lot fewer than on the 5DS/R – but frankly, we have become very spoiled with pages of menu options – the 6D may not allow you to customise everything you want, but I venture that very few photographers will find anything important lacking.

Basic Settings & AF: 6D has wide auto-bracketing (7 frames), custom white balance and a host of AF-setting options. You can also set a number of custom controls so the camera works like you like to. You even get niceties such a white balance bracketing. With the 6D Canon finally got the implementation of auto-iso right. You can now set the key trade-off parameters yourself so you can confidently rely on auto-iso to make “smart” choices.

You get the very useful option to choose between two “sets” of predefined settings by dialing in your choices to “C1” and “C2” on the main knob. The knob even has the 5DIII lock so you do not inadvertently change the main shooting mode and on top a dedicated settings lock. These details a really a boost for your daily use. Finally, the "Green" auto-setting also works with RAW files when you hand the camera over to your family members and friends.

I hardly shoot anything but RAW files. But for those who like jpegs there are many excellent tools to employ such as highlight priority, pictures styles, HDR-mode etc.

AF is the one area where the 6D is a mixed bag of offerings.

First the good: The centre AF point is probably up there with the best Canon has to offer. Fast, accurate and reliable in very low light – allowing it to focus where the 5DIII cannot. If you use the centre point a lot the 6D is a treat. You can also customize the 6D AF settings to your shooting style. A nice – and useful – option. Finally, the AF points can be selected to default to your preferred position depending on whether you are shooting portrait or landscape.

The bad: The 6D outer focus points are not as accurate as the 5DIII’s. Instead in many ways it seems like shooting with the 5DII when you move away from the centre AF point. Also the AF points do not cover as much of your FF viewfinder as the 5DIII. There are also much fewer AF points; however I see this as less important. It’s the two first issues that buyers should consider when choosing between the 6D and 5DIII.

I got along well with the 5DII and action shots myself and I’m very happy with what the 6D delivers. So do not think of the 6D having inferior AF – its just not as good as we know we could have today.

Have not used video enough to comment on this. It does 1.080 HD. No 4K here!

Still picture recording options: The single SD card slot can be set record files in all manner of modes and file sizes including several different jpeg resolutions.

With a fast SD card previewing is almost without delay and you can quickly scroll to enlarge the display view.

Response times: Start up time is very fast.

6D is not a speed demon but reasonably fast with its 4.5 fps. That’s actually better than the 5DII. Just say’in since there seems to be a widespread thinking that less than 10 fps is useless for action. It is not. 4.5 fps is far better than what we had in the film days (one day I’ll write an article on why 10 fps is actually not twice as good as 5 fps). However, if fps is what you really need you are neither in 6D nor in 5DII/5DIII/5DSR territory anyway.

While the world will have to wait for my article with the necessary samples and statistics, you can look here for someone who shots sports with the 6D for a living: [...] now that’s impressive!

Shooting JPEG’s unfortunately does not give you more fps but it does allow you to shoot a lot more pictures without slowing the camera down compared to shooting RAW.

In real life shooting I can do 18-20 full RAW files on my 128 Sandisk Extreme Class 10 SDXC card. Canon has made sure that the camera does not stall altogether. Instead the 6D continues to shoot frames – even if its quite slow from there.

Pic IQ: This is where the 6D shines. Its simply Wow! for the money. Colors are beautiful. Clarity and detail is impressive – and remains so while you dial up the iso settings. Not only is it a great nighttime camera the noise is also very nice and manageable when it turns up. Baring the new DX it may be the best high iso Canon camera you can get. Certainly better than the 5DIII and probably slightly better than the 5DS/R.

The 6D does not have the dynamic range of the competition (SONY/NIKON) an area where Canon lags behind, its still very good, just not as good. If you do professional landscape photography you may want to look elsewhere. I have no complaints myself.

6d can be set to a ridiculous iso 102400. I shoot comfortably at iso 6.400 . After that quality goes South. I’ll do 12.800 when I have to and the results are certainly usable compared to not getting the shot.

Light handling: Light metering seems on par with the 5DII and the 5DIII. There are four standard settings. Many competing brands meanwhile offer more advanced light metering such as measuring the light according to your selected AF point. Canon needs to catch up here.

White balance also feels very much like using the 5DII/5DIII. That is: Less than fully accurate. Use a grey card if white balance is important to your shooting.

Microadjustment: It worked well as expected. Fortunately Canon allows users to set MA both according to lens and variably for Canon zoom lenses (separate settings for the wide/tele ends). Again the 6D has all the setting options that really count. Great!

With the 6D you can also buy software that will automatically drive a full AF test for microadjustment. This may help a lot of people getting more reliable microadjustment settings.

I always recommend microadjusting your lenses for the best results. Canon has “acceptable standard variances” for its cameras as well as its lenses You cannot expect even expensive Canon lenses to be spot-on without testing for micro adjustment.

Other thoughts and conclusion: Dust system works very well (as it should now-a-days). I have not cleaned the sensor a once during a safari trip and I do not expect to do it again anytime soon. Manual focus is easy with live view. You also get a 2-axis meter to make sure you level the camera when needed.

For the money the 6D cannot be beat within the Canon family (JUN 2015). The picture IQ is so good that if I had to choose I would pick up the 6D over the 5DIII any day I had a very specific need for the 5DIII.

Happy shooting!

Feb 27, 2016
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add maiaibing to your Buddy List
asiafish

Registered: Apr 18, 2013
Review Date: Nov 7, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 10

Pros: Small enough, cheap enough, fast enough, far better than just good enoug.
Cons:
None for what it is and what it cost.

I had a 6D a few-years-ago and sold it, which was a big mistake. Finally bought another and am very happy to have it back.

I am a hobbyist of about 35 years, and generally prefer the look and feel of older cameras from the 70s. My mot used cameras are my Leica M-E, M Monichrom and for film a old Leica M5. Still, rangefinders may be fun, but they aren't the most practical for casual use, especially for family travel where you want to be in some of the pictures. Likewise rangefinders positively stink for longer lenses than 90mm or wider than 28mm, usually requiring an auxiliary viewfinder.

With just a 35mm or 50mm the Leica is my favorite tool, but as a married traveler who enjoys creating large photobooks after each trip, a DSLR remains a very useful tool, and the Canon 6D is the best I've used for that role.

Last year I sold my 6D to buy a Nikon Df and a few primes, but I found I was using the Df the same way I was using my Leica. So, another 6D is here, and a most collection of quality lenses that play to the advantages of the DSLR for travel. The 24-105mm f/4L is a wonderful travel lens. For many trips, this lens and a nifty fifty (love the new 50/1.8 stm) are all that I want or need, but for longer trips, a 70-200mm f/4 L IS on the long end and a 17-40 mm or 16-35mm f/4 L (haven't decided which yet) will make for an extremely versatile outfit that can do pretty much anything.

6D image quality is fantastic, everything I could ask for and more at the price. AD is great in low light and the camer is. Rey easy to handle and balances well with the 24-105 (Nikon Df was great with primes, but ungainly with the 24-120).

So this time I think the 6D will stick around for a while. I could care less about a newer model coming out, or about higher megapixels in the Somy. For my money on a travel camera this is still as good as it gets.

Nov 7, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add asiafish to your Buddy List
johntaylor36

Registered: Oct 31, 2015
Review Date: Oct 31, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,600.00 | Rating: 9

Pros: Image at HIGH ISO (as high as 6400), lightweight, wifi & GPS functionality
Cons:
NO multicontroller joystick

First off, don't feel underwhelmed with the term 'entry level full frame'. This camera offers substantial customization to almost every buttons eg you can assign the DOF preview button to function as AI servo... except the top button (AF, ISO etc). You can customize functions of this camera to your taste. LOVE these features... there is also AF microadjustment feature of course.

Secondly, the image quality delivered by this little beast is WONDERFUL... The possibility to shoot at near-dark condition is highly tempting... although above ISO 6400 the noise starts creeping and details start losing (but it is still usable for smaller prints). This high-iso capability is at least the same or better than 5D MKIII. The color and contrast is Canon-like (to exploit the sensor better, you MUST use higher quality lenses eg 100L macro or 135L).

Thirdly, the AF points number might discourage people to even consider this camera... It only has 11 AF points and only the center is cross-type. However, the center AF sensitivity is class-leader... It is the most sensitive AF pont Canon has ever produced (-3EV!). For fast action shooter, the 7D or 70D still serves them better IMO.

In conclusion, this is now my main camera... apart from 5D classic and 550D... Love this one...

http://www.hitsticker.com | http://www.printradiant.com | http://www.adstateagent.com

Oct 31, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add johntaylor36 to your Buddy List
M. Best

Registered: Apr 9, 2002
Review Date: Oct 4, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 10

Pros: Small and lightweight, full frame, great high iso
Cons:
Nothing really for the price

I bought this last month and am just getting used to it. My previous cameras were the D60, 1D, 20D and 1Ds2 being my last one. The iso is leaps and bounds above anything I've used. I knew going into it, that the focus wasn't going to be as great as my last camera. That being said, I haven't found anything that the center point can't lock onto. I don't do action or wildlife so for the moment, it's been great. Small, light weight and with a 40 STM, very portable. If it's missing anything, it'd be a little pop up flash for when you need it against bright backgrounds.

Oct 4, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add M. Best to your Buddy List
stopper

Registered: May 1, 2008
Review Date: Jun 10, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,850.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: Light weight, Great ISO and FF
Cons:
No negatives. There are limitations and you should know them and learn to deal with them if you buy the 6D.

I knew the limitations on this camera before I bought it. Most of them really don't make a difference.
180th of a flash sync...what is that, a 1/3 of a f-stop...I haven't noticed a difference compared to my 7D mark ii.
9 focusing points. Yes, the 65 cross type is better by far. I have learned to deal with it as most of my pictures with the 6D are landscape and architecture. So I use only the centre point.

I love the ability to use ISO 3200 and the pictures can still be 20x30 inches.

When I go hiking I take both cameras with me. 7D mark ii for wildlife and 6D for wide angle scenery...unless it is a very cloudy winter day then only the 6D comes with. Better at higher ISO.

I watched a Digital Rev youtube on what they did to a Canon rebel and a Nikon plastic cameras. I have full confidence in my light weight 6D.

Jun 10, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Visit Homepage Add stopper to your Buddy List
Photoguy1956

Registered: Jun 10, 2015
Location: Iceland
Review Date: Jun 10, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,200.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: Light, small and well built.
Cons:
9 Focus points

Only 9 focus points...I have had to learn to use just the center point. It is working out just great, just took some time.

Easy to change the WB when I want to, I just press the Q button and I can change the WB. With the other higher end Canons you still have to press the same number of buttons or rotate the dials.

Lighter things does NOT mean poorly built. If you pick up a piece of light stainless steel and then pick up a heavier piece of plastic, you will think that the plastic is better built than the steel.

100,000 shutter actuations...does that mean it will automatically stop at that number...NO.

Jun 10, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add Photoguy1956 to your Buddy List
spankmonite

Registered: May 10, 2015
Review Date: May 10, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 8

Pros: Image quality, ISO performance, weight and WiFi.
Cons:
Build quality, no pc sync port,ONE cross type focus point, slow 180th sync speed, WB moved to menu.

The image quality and low noise performance will not leave you disappointed. The images are great. This camera does however it feels cheap compared to earlier full frame models. It's light, so if weight is an issue you'll appreciate this camera. Canon clings to the stone age on focus points:9 REALLY? Looking through the view finder is like looking into the past. I only trust the center focus point. Depending on your f-stop focusing and recomposing may not be an option. Would have loved these features in a more robust body with a more durable shutter box.

May 10, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add spankmonite to your Buddy List
Peter Kirk

Registered: Sep 25, 2004
Review Date: Apr 26, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 10

Pros: Image quality, noise, weight, price
Cons:

I have had the 5DmkIII for 2 years now and purchased this body as a second...it has so surprised me that I am amazed that Canon has offered the same if not better image quality (especially at High ISO) in a camera that is half the price. 5 Stars for this camera. The Wifi is also a welcome addition and the centre focus point is more accurate under any lighting conditions, than ALL the focus points on the 5DkIII
Very nice indeed

Apr 26, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add Peter Kirk to your Buddy List
polizonte

Registered: Jan 25, 2006
Review Date: Jan 22, 2015 Recommend? yes | Price paid: $1,499.00 | Rating: 10

Pros: Low weight, quiet shutter, reasonable price
Cons:
1/180 second flash synch

I wanted a lightweight, portable full frame DSLR without spending $3000. The 6D paired with the EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS is my close-up /nature photography combo when I do not need so many megapixels nor want to lug around a heavy camera; the shutter is very quiet, controls are basic, and the IQ in low light is very good. I also found that assigning the INFO button to activate the electronic level very handy.

Jan 22, 2015
View profile View recent posts View reviews Add polizonte to your Buddy List
melquisedec

Registered: Oct 5, 2014
Location: Portugal
Review Date: Oct 5, 2014 Recommend? yes | Price paid: Not Indicated | Rating: 9

Pros: weight, IQ, low light capabilities, center af point
Cons:
wifi/GPS (superfluous), build quality

Bought my first 6d as an entrance to the FF world, couldn't be more happy with it!

Af center point is really sensitive, and as I focus and recompose in 99% of my shots doesn't worth to pay for the 5dMk3.
Low light capabilities era just great, you can use until 6400 ISO with really low grain and even 12800 or 25600 if you like/tolerate the aesthetic of a little grain.

Oct 5, 2014