What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?
/forum/topic/982966/167

1       2       3              167      
168
       169              266       267       end

Peire
Registered: Apr 27, 2010
Total Posts: 2326
Country: Poland

I have two copies of the optically identical 100/2.8 SSC,which is a great lens with plenty of 3D look.I came across two 100/2.8 FDn's lately,but they had greasy apertures.

Meanwhile I manged to get a second excellent copy of the Canon FD 85/1.8.What a little,nice lens!



bhairavp
Registered: Jan 20, 2014
Total Posts: 44
Country: India

Pentax A50/2.8 Macro and a Yashinon 55/1.2 M42.



U.C.
Registered: May 25, 2008
Total Posts: 711
Country: Netherlands


Five Fifties by Universal Creations, on Flickr
Guess which one is new

Simple comparison between the 5 lenses: https://www.flickr.com/photos/universal_creations/sets/72157644434863902/



mjhedge
Registered: Apr 02, 2014
Total Posts: 108
Country: United States

I ordered the Fuji XF 23 1.4 on the last day of the sale about a month ago and am still waiting for its arrival as it is backordered. I am getting a little impatient and hope it is worth the wait.



molson
Registered: Oct 30, 2002
Total Posts: 13044
Country: Canada

I picked up a nice, mint Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIS yesterday... too bad I don't have a Nikon camera (other than film) to use it on.



sebboh
Registered: Nov 02, 2009
Total Posts: 12605
Country: United States

works great on your other cameras.

molson wrote:
I picked up a nice, mint Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIS yesterday... too bad I don't have a Nikon camera (other than film) to use it on.



molson
Registered: Oct 30, 2002
Total Posts: 13044
Country: Canada

sebboh wrote:
works great on your other cameras.

molson wrote:
I picked up a nice, mint Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIS yesterday... too bad I don't have a Nikon camera (other than film) to use it on.



It's never quite the same thing, though...



sebboh
Registered: Nov 02, 2009
Total Posts: 12605
Country: United States

molson wrote:
sebboh wrote:
works great on your other cameras.

molson wrote:
I picked up a nice, mint Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIS yesterday... too bad I don't have a Nikon camera (other than film) to use it on.



It's never quite the same thing, though...


bah, i like it better on my a7 than i did on nikon cameras.



mco_970
Registered: Apr 03, 2009
Total Posts: 5551
Country: United States

I bought back my CY35-70 to park on the A7. Woot!



Peterk78
Registered: Jun 14, 2013
Total Posts: 323
Country: United States

Rokinon 14mm for 5DIII.

Sent two back for decentering. I think the one arrived yesterday is spot on. Need to get outside and shoot a brick wall to be sure, but shooting my living room blinds last night from 0.7 meters seems to have given me good results. Not sure I trust them though at such short range - or should I say rather that might not longer range (2m to infinity) be more relevant to general shooting?

btw, there's a great adobe lens profile out there (originally written for the 1DX, I think) that completely fixes the mustache distortion without cropping the image at all.



Bacalhau
Registered: Mar 21, 2012
Total Posts: 473
Country: United States

Two:
MEYER-OPTIK GÖRLITZ TRIOPLAN 100mm f2.8
MEYER-OPTIK GÖRLITZ ORESTOR 135mm f2.8

both arriving from Germany next week

Ps: just noticed that one pic has an unintended "plug" - is just that both lenses still travelling, so don't have any samples or my own pictures of them



JohnJ
Registered: Jul 09, 2005
Total Posts: 2203
Country: Australia





contas
Registered: Jul 21, 2010
Total Posts: 1051
Country: Vietnam

"Prolonged" version of Mamiya RZ67 APO 500mm with Sigma APO teleconverter 1,4X on SD1M.Note that this teleconverter is very restricted for a certain number of Sigma APO lenses.This combo goes very well, very sharp, no CA adding (not like it with Canon 400L).The "sight" becomes focus lever.



e6filmuser
Registered: Oct 11, 2008
Total Posts: 6614
Country: United Kingdom

contas wrote:
Note that this teleconverter is very restricted for a certain number of Sigma APO lenses.

That usually is a matter of whether any protrusions from the back of the lens obstruct the flange, rather for than any optical reason.

Harold



Bubble
Registered: Jul 21, 2006
Total Posts: 3038
Country: United States

Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2





jcolwell
Registered: Feb 10, 2005
Total Posts: 28204
Country: Canada

SMC Pentax-M 100mm f/4 Macro [1:2]



Phillip Reeve
Registered: Sep 17, 2011
Total Posts: 2271
Country: Germany

Canon FD 4/300 L, I really suffer from GAS...



jcolwell
Registered: Feb 10, 2005
Total Posts: 28204
Country: Canada

Phillip Reeve wrote:
Canon FD 4/300 L, I really suffer from GAS...


GAS isn't an affliction, it's a ...

Well, it's not an affliction, anyway.



buggz2k
Registered: Mar 10, 2010
Total Posts: 1938
Country: United States

It's an incurable disease!
I just paid for a mint in the box CYZ 100/f2 MMJ.
It NEVER ends...

jcolwell wrote:
Phillip Reeve wrote:
Canon FD 4/300 L, I really suffer from GAS...


GAS isn't an affliction, it's a ...

Well, it's not an affliction, anyway.



Bubble
Registered: Jul 21, 2006
Total Posts: 3038
Country: United States

wowo..finally found the Otus.



1       2       3              167      
168
       169              266       267       end