What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?
/forum/topic/982966/163

1       2       3              163      
       165              200       201       end

j.liam
Total Posts: 2287

Taylor Sherman wrote:
Well, I finally gave in and grabbed a Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 125/2.5 SL. And here I was about to sell my ZF100/2 because it's too big. Which I still plan on doing, even more now. But will I use the Voigt? Hmm.

I have the CV and it is one of my most used lenses, about 10% of the time as a macro. The bokeh, and superb sharpness, reaching a peak by /5.6 though very usable WO, makes it a joy for all sorts of subjects. The APO correction is real, and you don't have that striking spherochromatism the Z*100 is afflicted with.

LightShow
Total Posts: 5144

freaklikeme wrote:
LightShow wrote:
LightShow wrote:
Nice!

I just picked up my FD SSC 55/1.2 Aspherical i posted about earlier. Nice and sharp W/O.

freaklikeme wrote:
Does that complete the set?

Still need the 85/1.2 Aspherical, a beauty just sold on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201050680231
But didn't have the $ in PP yet, so I'll have to wait for another.

Ah, that one was gorgeous and had a box. If my time in the Canon forum taught me anything, it's that the box is good.

Yes, the box is everything.... On that forum, the 50/1.0 in particular.
I just want clean optics and no dents because it intend to use the hell out of it.

Taylor Sherman wrote:
Well, I finally gave in and grabbed a Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 125/2.5 SL. And here I was about to sell my ZF100/2 because it's too big. Which I still plan on doing, even more now. But will I use the Voigt? Hmm.

Congrats! It's one lens that keeps calling.

GalaxyGuy
Total Posts: 25

Picked up a Fuji XF 27mm since they are practically giving them away. It should be a useful street lens, but we'll see.

sebboh
Total Posts: 10718

Taylor Sherman wrote:

if not let me know.

that's the only macro i have any strong desire for.

Alpha_Geist
Total Posts: 392

Taylor Sherman wrote:

Haha, I just did a google image search for the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 125/2.5 SL and was taken aback by how large the lens is when fully extended. It's not large, just big boned!

Peire
Total Posts: 1376

SMC Pentax M 35/2.8,another Minolta MD Rokkor 35/2.8 55mm (sharp across the frame on the A7 from f2.8),Canon FD SSC 200/2.8+2x-B converter (it has so nasty CA and LoCA that I'm gonna return it).

LightShow

Schneider-Kreuznach, Componar 75/4.5 black, Aluminum, square aperture, 4 blades.
Schneider-Kreuznach, Componar 75/4.5 silver, brass, round aperture, 14 blades.
Schneider-Kreuznach, Coponon 105/5.6 silver, brass, round aperture, 14 blades.
An AkArelle mount Schneider-Kreuznach, Xenar 50/2.8 lens
http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/AkArelle

Konica AR 21/4 EE, and an AR 55/3.5 AE macro.
SMC K 50/1.4

psper
Total Posts: 30

Contax AEG 85mm 1.4

buggz2k
Total Posts: 1718

To add to my new to me Mamiya RZ67 Pro II kit:
Brand new in the box, Mamiya RZ67 180mm f4 VSF D/L soft focus.
Can't wait to get this, need to order some film also.

Yet another soft focus lens, who would have guessed from me, eh?
*8^)

buggz2k

Interesting...
What mounts are these?
What body will these be used on?

LightShow wrote:
Schneider-Kreuznach, Componar 75/4.5 black, Aluminum, square aperture, 4 blades.

freaklikeme
Total Posts: 5853

Alpha_Geist wrote:
Taylor Sherman wrote:

Haha, I just did a google image search for the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 125/2.5 SL and was taken aback by how large the lens is when fully extended. It's not large, just big boned!

Paradoxically, it's the smallest of things that excite native 1:1 macros to their fullest.

BrianVS

Alternative and Altered...

Wartime Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F2 Sonnar T converted to Leica mount yesterday.

CZJ Sonnar 5cm F2 by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

BrianVS

Wide-open at F2, a quick focus test on the M Monochrom.

CZJ Sonnar 5cm F2 by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

jmorris88
Total Posts: 50

Mine latest purchase is actually a set...
1.) SIGMA OS 150-500MM F5-6.3 DG
2.)SIGMA 12-24MM F4.5-5.6 DG

Phillip Reeve
Total Posts: 1560

just bought a Canon FD 2.8/20 I hope it arrives before Wednesday when I fly to the Algarve for some days

LightShow

buggz2k wrote:
Interesting...
What mounts are these?

LightShow wrote:

M25, & M32 they will be used on my NEX-7 & A7r with my bellows setup, I will also be getting a VNEX.
There is info about the VNEX in the stickies here: http://forum.mflenses.com/manual-focus-lenses-f3.html

buggz2k

Thanks, I even see my old message asking for a Fuji XF mount version.
I now see they make a "universal" version, allowing one to change the host mount.
I will have to contact and make a purchase.

LightShow wrote:
buggz2k wrote:
Interesting...
What mounts are these?

LightShow wrote:

M25, & M32 they will be used on my NEX-7 & A7r with my bellows setup, I will also be getting a VNEX.
There is info about the VNEX in the stickies here: http://forum.mflenses.com/manual-focus-lenses-f3.html

Taylor Sherman
Total Posts: 1190

sebboh wrote:
Taylor Sherman wrote:

if not let me know.

So, the USPS claims it was delivered on Wednesday, but if it was, it's either invisible or microscopic, or grew legs and walked off. I have gone and talked with them and they were going to consult my carrier and call me back today, but they have not yet.

sebboh
Total Posts: 10718

Taylor Sherman wrote:
sebboh wrote:
Taylor Sherman wrote:

if not let me know.

So, the USPS claims it was delivered on Wednesday, but if it was, it's either invisible or microscopic, or grew legs and walked off. I have gone and talked with them and they were going to consult my carrier and call me back today, but they have not yet.

ouch! that sucks! good luck.

not a lens, but i got my a7 last night. it's nice to see all my lenses in their full glory again.

i was surprised, it's still bigger than my film slr though:

Taylor Sherman
Total Posts: 1190

Whew! The CV125/2.5 was Delivered today. No explanation of why it said delivered on Wednesday, or where it's been since then.

I guess they're going for "Eventual Consistency".

Anyway, the lens looks good (it's got a minor cosmetic issue but that was fully disclosed by the seller), I'll post a shot of it on the A7 perhaps tomorrow.

1       2       3              163      
       165              200       201       end