NEX Images Thread
/forum/topic/969329/674

1       2       3              674      
675
       676              715       716       end

Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 161
Country: Germany

Merry Xmas everybody !



chrislee
Registered: Jun 14, 2006
Total Posts: 169
Country: United States

I tried a metabones EF to E mount on a Nex 5 today. God awful results. It would not lock onto focus 90% of the time using my 24-105mm L. Has this been others experiences? I'm sending it back go B&H.
Thanks
Chris



Kalainen
Registered: Jan 01, 2014
Total Posts: 210
Country: Finland







Season of Photographic Eye - Picture 16
Week 52, Saturday - Light and Shadows
"This is the last post regarding this season and I will finally end the whole project next week December 31st. Even with the risk of being repetitive, it is necessary for one more time to define the problem of ‘photographic eye’, so that I can attempt to create closure for this season. As I have already stated earlier, camera is a device that can be used to take pictures by itself and, if wanted, without intervention of the photographer at all. One could say that the essence of photography is very much tied into way this camera creates images. This sort of man-machine relationship is also something that separates photography from other art forms like painting, for example, where there is no such thing as neutral or characterless images per se as the personality of the painter and his style are embedded into image by default. Unfortunately the reverse is true of photography. [...]"

Read full post at my blog: http://www.yearofthealpha.com

-Toni


BbICEP
Registered: May 25, 2014
Total Posts: 71
Country: Russia

#1


#2


#3


#4



Kalainen
Registered: Jan 01, 2014
Total Posts: 210
Country: Finland







Season of Photographic Eye - Picture 17
Week 1, Wednesday - The End
"The end has come. Some could say a little too early while I might say finally. The thing is, I have photographed quite a bit during this year. Not only have I photographed for this project, but I’ve also done family photographs and other random things along the year. The shutter counter of my Nex-5N shows 79871 actuations, which means, if my math is correct, that I’ve shot something like 50 000 frames during this year (there’s a lot of chaff in there and my keeper rate is about 10%). It’s a big number for me and while I have enjoyed this project a lot, it takes quite a bit of endurance to keep on photographing week after week, to write blog entries and to worry about the next picture. And to be honest there has been a bit of combat fatigue [...]"

Read full post at my blog: http://www.yearofthealpha.com

-Toni


Mescalamba
Registered: Jul 06, 2011
Total Posts: 3731
Country: Czech Republic

Kalainen

Was nice series, noticed you became kinda famous on DPreview. Grats to that! Well deserved.



Peire
Registered: Apr 27, 2010
Total Posts: 2329
Country: Poland

Kalainen wrote:






Season of Photographic Eye - Picture 17
Week 1, Wednesday - The End
"The end has come. Some could say a little too early while I might say finally. The thing is, I have photographed quite a bit during this year. Not only have I photographed for this project, but I’ve also done family photographs and other random things along the year. The shutter counter of my Nex-5N shows 79871 actuations, which means, if my math is correct, that I’ve shot something like 50 000 frames during this year (there’s a lot of chaff in there and my keeper rate is about 10%). It’s a big number for me and while I have enjoyed this project a lot, it takes quite a bit of endurance to keep on photographing week after week, to write blog entries and to worry about the next picture. And to be honest there has been a bit of combat fatigue [...]"

Read full post at my blog: http://www.yearofthealpha.com

-Toni

This was a very special thread and I liked it a lot.(Sony NEX5+Makto Planar 50/2 ZF)







taran
Registered: Mar 02, 2012
Total Posts: 824
Country: United States

Thanks Kalainen for being an inspiration to myself and others in 2014. Wishing all of who contributed to this thread the best of light in 2015.

artemis 12.22.140442 by artistwithlight, on Flickr



Kalainen
Registered: Jan 01, 2014
Total Posts: 210
Country: Finland

Mescalamba wrote:
Kalainen

Was nice series, noticed you became kinda famous on DPreview. Grats to that! Well deserved.

Thanks for the kind words, Mescalamba! Great light for the coming year!

-Toni



Kalainen
Registered: Jan 01, 2014
Total Posts: 210
Country: Finland

Peire wrote:
This was a very special thread and I liked it a lot.

Thanks for the kind words, Peire and great light for you too for the coming year!

-Toni



Kalainen
Registered: Jan 01, 2014
Total Posts: 210
Country: Finland

taran wrote:
Thanks Kalainen for being an inspiration to myself and others in 2014. Wishing all of who contributed to this thread the best of light in 2015.
Thanks Taran! Keep on shooting great images as you have done throughout this thread!

-Toni



Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 161
Country: Germany

Melancholia



taran
Registered: Mar 02, 2012
Total Posts: 824
Country: United States

Pentax 110 70mm.

india 1.6.143010 by artistwithlight, on Flickr



shac
Registered: Oct 02, 2014
Total Posts: 56
Country: Canada

Taran - great shot - wonderful range of expressions



BbICEP
Registered: May 25, 2014
Total Posts: 71
Country: Russia

#1


#2


#3


#4 Suspects


#5


#6 Gzhel


#7 Snow storm



eno789
Registered: Dec 18, 2012
Total Posts: 141
Country: United States

Konica Hexanon AR 100mm f/2.8, NEX 5N


Cat by B Zhou, on Flickr


Goat by B Zhou, on Flickr


Monarch by B Zhou, on Flickr


Gate by B Zhou, on Flickr



JCDoss
Registered: Jan 02, 2002
Total Posts: 1095
Country: United States

Here's a couple, taken with two different Pentax 28mm lenses.



Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 161
Country: Germany

Waterfront



Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 161
Country: Germany

Inside



Phillip Reeve
Registered: Sep 17, 2011
Total Posts: 2278
Country: Germany







1       2       3              674      
675
       676              715       716       end