/forum/topic/969329/605

1       2       3              605      
       607              702       703       end

ebookman
Total Posts: 697

A couple of shots with NEX 5n and CV15

ebookman

I thought I was done with the pictures for the evening and then I stepped outside and saw this. I was so anxious to capture it, I didn't notice my SD card was still in the computer. So I did the whole thing a second time with a memory card. Much better results.

NEX 5n with Carl Zeiss Jena 135mm and some serious cropping.

dkerins
Total Posts: 56

I took these using a G45.

Taylor Sherman
Total Posts: 1161

ZF100/2, L 28/2.8 ASPH (accidentally at ISO 400), ZM50/2

Jacob D
Total Posts: 1757

@Loomis - Very nice set. The dragonfly was my favorite. Reminded me of an airplane up in the sky from that perspective.

@Emacs - The abstract with the stairs is really interesting and has some great texture.

joevain
Total Posts: 30

Outstanding work over the last few pages.. inspiring stuff.

More from the Sigma 60, again just messing about in the garden. I'm hoping to hit a few weddings this coming week so should get some proper material.

fly by joevain, on Flickr

peg by joevain, on Flickr

lamp by joevain, on Flickr

ebookman

joevain wrote:

More from the Sigma 60, again just messing about in the garden. I'm hoping to hit a few weddings this coming week so should get some proper material.

The Sigma looks good and a great value. Looking forward to seeing more.

blueshadows
Total Posts: 1035

Woods on the former estate of John Ruskin, Brantwood, overlooking Coniston Water.

5n, Sigma 30

xbarcelo
Total Posts: 573

I haven't posted for a while…

Nex 5N
CV 12

COntax G 28 (with AF adapter)

sculptormic
Total Posts: 1409

I like the compositions xbarcelo!

lumis beans
Total Posts: 214

Jacob D wrote:
@Loomis - Very nice set. The dragonfly was my favorite. Reminded me of an airplane up in the sky from that perspective.

Thanks, Jacob. In a roundabout way you're a bit responsible. I've been tormented over acquiring the CV21 Ultron; the ergos looked great and so did the lens. The G28 I love (my walkaround) but I've lost all hope and spent too much time waiting excitedly by my InBox for sebboh to randomly PM me and offer to convert it for free . The G adapters, even the Metabones, just weren't doing it for me anymore on the lens I was using most. Anyway, I saw the ZM25 for a bit cheaper than the CV, so I leaped and split the difference b/w 21 and 28mm.

taran
Total Posts: 383

ebookman wrote:
joevain wrote:

The Sigma looks good and a great value. Looking forward to seeing more.

+1. In a way though, I am kinda hoping you (joevain) don't post any, because the value of the E mount sigma "art" lenses is truly a high watermark across any system, ever! Who can realistically argue with the shots you have produced? Beautiful color and bokeh and sharpness. Does it also have that "art" quality? I would say so from the shots I am seeing here.

xbarcelo
Total Posts: 573

sculptormic wrote:
I like the compositions xbarcelo!

Thanks so much!

CoDaQue
Total Posts: 101

Novices at an orthodox monastery, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia

NEX-5n+CV15M+Lr4+Nik Color Efex

Thanks for looking.

alwang
Total Posts: 1045

G45:

serrated by alwang, on Flickr

Ronny _Olsson
Total Posts: 2474

Frist round with Nex5R

Sony nex 5R zeiss 100 MP F2 by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

Sony nex 5R zeiss 100 MP F2 by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

Sony nex 5R Zeiss 85 Planar by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

lumis beans
Total Posts: 214

The middle BIF is on a strafing run! Nice freeze, Ronny.

ebookman

Ronny -- Great shots as usual! You really have that bee well trained. It is good to see images from that NEX 5R too. I don't remember seeing many shots from that model NEX. I am looking forward to seeing more.

sebboh
Total Posts: 10680

lumis beans wrote:
The G28 I love (my walkaround) but I've lost all hope and spent too much time waiting excitedly by my InBox for sebboh to randomly PM me and offer to convert it for free .

seems unlikely.

i did offer to try converting another members g21 for the price of shipping (and letting me have the lens for ~6 months), but they decided it wouldn't be worth it.

i also gave the measurements for my g28 conversion to another member (triplelatte) who has put them into a solidworks design that should allow anyone with a 3d printer to make a plastic version. it will probably also work to make a metal versions with automated cnc machines. i'm happy to give out that design to whoever wants it assuming triplelatte doesn't mind and can confirm that all the measurements work correctly with his copy of the lens as well.

dkerins
Total Posts: 56

Sebboh, I would like to have the solidworks design spec for those two aluminum adapters you created for fitting the G28 optics to the Minolta 55 1.7. Is there specs for adapting the g45 too? Please send me a PM when you have time. Thanks.

1       2       3              605      
       607              702       703       end