NEX Images Thread
/forum/topic/969329/560

1       2       3              560      
561
       562              704       705       end

sculptormic
Registered: Feb 05, 2012
Total Posts: 1478
Country: Netherlands

Monet didn't have a Speedbooster and a Rubinar lens. He did it all by himself



















ebookman
Registered: Jul 15, 2012
Total Posts: 710
Country: United States

Nex 5n with circa 1950 Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Elmar 9cm 1:4



Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 84
Country: Germany

Magnolia



nicoimages
Registered: Jun 28, 2012
Total Posts: 149
Country: United Kingdom

Nex - stunning B&W
ebookiman - the rendering of the Elmar is very appealing
Michiel - really like the bokeh of that 300mm lens



Taken during my lunchbreak at the City of London financial district






NEX6 - with my favorite CV15mm f4.5


sculptormic
Registered: Feb 05, 2012
Total Posts: 1478
Country: Netherlands

Tulip from Amsterdam.







joanlvh
Registered: Oct 19, 2008
Total Posts: 1420
Country: United States

very nice pictures on this page. New Calatrava designed bridge next to old bridge
Nex 7 + FM 50mm



Phillip Reeve
Registered: Sep 17, 2011
Total Posts: 1563
Country: Germany











Jacob D
Registered: Mar 30, 2009
Total Posts: 1757
Country: United States

sculptormic wrote:
Monet didn't have a Speedbooster and a Rubinar lens. He did it all by himself

...

Michiel, the bokeh on that lens is wild and wonderful. I'm guessing this must be a mirror lens? What is the mount? Any chance you can post a photo of the entire setup all mounted up?



sculptormic
Registered: Feb 05, 2012
Total Posts: 1478
Country: Netherlands

Jacob D wrote:
sculptormic wrote:
Monet didn't have a Speedbooster and a Rubinar lens. He did it all by himself

...

Michiel, the bokeh on that lens is wild and wonderful. I'm guessing this must be a mirror lens? What is the mount? Any chance you can post a photo of the entire setup all mounted up?


Yes a mirrorlens. It is very sharp for a Mirrorlens. Here is a snapshot with bad lighting M42







Phillip Reeve
Registered: Sep 17, 2011
Total Posts: 1563
Country: Germany











Nex Barker
Registered: Feb 08, 2013
Total Posts: 84
Country: Germany

@ Phillip: Thank you for the very nice Pictures: Ostwestfalen, my old "Heimat" (Long time ago)

The Super Wide Heliar and "Stars over Bavaria"



Jacob D
Registered: Mar 30, 2009
Total Posts: 1757
Country: United States

sculptormic wrote:
Jacob D wrote:
sculptormic wrote:
Monet didn't have a Speedbooster and a Rubinar lens. He did it all by himself

...

Michiel, the bokeh on that lens is wild and wonderful. I'm guessing this must be a mirror lens? What is the mount? Any chance you can post a photo of the entire setup all mounted up?


Yes a mirrorlens. It is very sharp for a Mirrorlens. Here is a snapshot with bad lighting


Great, thanks for posting the photo of the lens and setup! I really like the rendering characteristic of the lens seen in your photos. I've been wanting to purchase a MF film setup, but lately I keep finding myself distracted my the possibility of interesting lenses for my NEX... life is rough



lenticular11
Registered: Jul 16, 2011
Total Posts: 702
Country: Australia

Staggeringly good photos continue on this thread that I have not visited for quite a while.

Two mundane ones from me, from last Saturday.



16mm pancake on 5N





Contax G45/2 on 5N. This new-to-me lens has been adapted to Leica M and will be used more on my M8 when I get the desired UV+IR filter.



srhphoto
Registered: Jan 27, 2012
Total Posts: 115
Country: United Kingdom

A couple of photos from the first race meeting of the year at my local circuit.


BARC_28042013_DSC03191 by srhphoto, on Flickr


BARC_270413_DSC02379 by srhphoto, on Flickr


BARC_270413_DSC02731 by srhphoto, on Flickr

All taken with a Sony NEX-7 and a Tokina 300mm f2.8 AT-X lens in Canon FD mount.

Cheers,

Simon.



joanlvh
Registered: Oct 19, 2008
Total Posts: 1420
Country: United States

Nex 7 + ZF 50 1.4



freaklikeme
Registered: Apr 08, 2005
Total Posts: 5853
Country: United States

I got my hands on Derek's franken-G45 in the Rokkor 50/1.7 body. I didn't give the lens itself much of a shot when I owned it because I hated the focusing on the adapter, but this is fantastic. The lens reminds me a lot of shooting the Summicron-R 90 on a FF but this lens is easily as center sharp wide open as the 90 is at f/2.8.

I've mostly been using it on the GXR (where it's perfectly paired with the Biogon C 21). I'll post some samples in the GXR thread after I've gone through and cleaned up the moire. This one's on the NEX 7.



sculptormic
Registered: Feb 05, 2012
Total Posts: 1478
Country: Netherlands

That looks great freaklikeme!

They already pulled out the coach for Prince Willem for the coronation tomorow.







lenticular11
Registered: Jul 16, 2011
Total Posts: 702
Country: Australia

srhphoto wrote:
A couple of photos from the first race meeting of the year at my local circuit...

All taken with a Sony NEX-7 and a Tokina 300mm f2.8 AT-X lens in Canon FD mount.

Cheers,

Simon.


Great shots Simon.

I'm very interested in how you find the Nex7 perform in a motorsport application, particularly as I assume that FD-fit Tokina is manual focus?



alwang
Registered: Sep 02, 2011
Total Posts: 1049
Country: United States

Meyer Trioplan:


andromeda by alwang, on Flickr


maple shadows by alwang, on Flickr


sprouts by alwang, on Flickr


rings and fringes by alwang, on Flickr



mawz
Registered: Sep 11, 2005
Total Posts: 8325
Country: Canada


Rear Purple by Mawz, on Flickr
NEX-7, lens unrecorded but most likely the Nikkor 50/1.8 AI



1       2       3              560      
561
       562              704       705       end