Manual Focus Nikon Glass
/forum/topic/929565/2787

1       2       3              2787      
       2789              5890       5891       end

CGrindahl
Total Posts: 16784

kwoodard wrote:
Sheesh Ronny, you're supposed to raise the bar, not make it unreachable. Those shots are all great! The solitary blue one is awesome.

No doubt one of the great things about this thread is the fact we all inspire one another to do better work. We see what others are doing with gear like ours and we rethink our approach to shooting and to processing of images. We are blessed to have so many really talented folks who've chosen to participate in this seemingly never ending conversation. When I see fine work, it makes me want to get out and shoot. Nothing could be finer!

Ronny Olsson
Total Posts: 5069

Thanks guys

Great shot Ron Leighton and Phillipe !!
Nice shot from fishmarket Ratty (idon't no your name )

NIKKOR 180mm f/2.8 ED AI-s Vivitar Nikon AT-3/AI Extension Tube 36mm by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

leighton w
Total Posts: 12621

rankamateur wrote:
Lehighton love the market shots!
Phillipe your daughter is a cutie and the 50 shots are marvelous.

Cooper keeps me busy but I still have my 180 mounted

Great color and contrast to this one Ron.

leighton w

CGrindahl wrote:
You don't need no stinking AF lens...

leighton w

Ronny _Olsson wrote:
Thanks guys

Great shot Ron Leighton and Phillipe !!
Nice shot from fishmarket Ratty (idon't no your name )

NIKKOR 180mm f/2.8 ED AI-s Vivitar Nikon AT-3/AI Extension Tube 36mm by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

Ronny thanks, and even though this isn't in focus I love it! I think it's the lighting and movement.

Ronny Olsson

Thanks Leighton
No isn't in focus.. so I edited with vsco-film.. and thought it was pretty good

leighton w

Ronny _Olsson wrote:
Thanks Leighton
No isn't in focus.. so I edited with vsco-film.. and thought it was pretty good

There's NO question this one is in focus! Great shot!

leighton w

How about a little color?

180/2.8 ED AIS by Leighton W, on Flickr

Ronny Olsson

^^^^^^
Nice shot.. great color !
Lovely lens 180mm ED ai-s

philipj
Total Posts: 885

+1, what a fun image Leighton!

leighton w

Thanks guys!

adh67
Total Posts: 561

leighton w wrote:
How about a little color?

180/2.8 ED AIS by Leighton W, on Flickr

Absolutely gorgeous !

Bert

leighton w

Thank you Bert, good to see you again.

leighton w

Get it?

SPLAAAT! 180/2.8 ED AIS by Leighton W, on Flickr

adh67
Total Posts: 561

Hello everyone, It's been a while.

I haven't posted in a while but kept following the thread continuously. Lots of new faces and lots familiar ones, and great quality MF pictures. This thread has always been a real inspiration to me, and recently I have started shooting a little bit more often again. Below are a few of our flowers in the front yard from this morning.

Bert

CGrindahl

You're absolutely right Leighton about boys and their love of water. Nothing gave me more pleasure as a boy as playing in or trying to divert water... This one is priceless and yes, I get it...

How nice to have a bit of time for yourself on Sunday so you can play with the images you take at the market. And how sweet it is that your JOB at the market includes taking photos, which gives you permission to do so... I imagine folks are quite familiar with you wandering around with camera in hand. Farmers' markets are surely one of the best places for shooting with the combination of interesting people and wonderful produce and flowers such as the beautiful assortment you share above. Great work Leighton. I think you're enjoying your D600 about as much as you're enjoying these MF lenses...

CGrindahl

Always a delight to see you Bert and not just because you post such wonderful close shots. I expect life has been busy with your long commute and demanding work life. But it is great to see your work on the thread once again. You're always welcome.

leighton w

CGrindahl wrote:
You're absolutely right Leighton about boys and their love of water. Nothing gave me more pleasure as a boy as playing in or trying to divert water... This one is priceless and yes, I get it...

How nice to have a bit of time for yourself on Sunday so you can play with the images you take at the market. And how sweet it is that your JOB at the market includes taking photos, which gives you permission to do so... I imagine folks are quite familiar with you wandering around with camera in hand. Farmers' markets are surely one of the best places for shooting with the combination of interesting people and wonderful produce and flowers such as the beautiful assortment you share above. Great work Leighton. I think you're enjoying your D600 about as much as you're enjoying these MF lenses...

Thank you Curtis, and you're right about folks being familiar with what I do. They always say oh, it's just that old guy taking photos again. But it sure is nice being paid to do it!

Ronny Olsson

Good picture again Leighton

Hi Bert
Great flower shot !

Ronny//

leighton w

adh67 wrote:
Hello everyone, It's been a while.

I haven't posted in a while but kept following the thread continuously. Lots of new faces and lots familiar ones, and great quality MF pictures. This thread has always been a real inspiration to me, and recently I have started shooting a little bit more often again. Below are a few of our flowers in the front yard from this morning.

Bert

Beautiful diffused light on this one Bert. well done.

1       2       3              2787      
       2789              5890       5891       end