ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)
/forum/topic/860134/943

1       2       3              943      
       945              1019       1020       end

OneAnt
Total Posts: 691

fsiagian wrote:
Wow, where is that? Are those houses? Where are the doors and how do they get in/out?

Fairies don't need doors. Everyone knows that.

dubaiphil
Total Posts: 972

Nohoch Mul Pyramid, Coba, Mexico

D700 and 2/35 Distagon

dubaiphil

And a few other assorted Coba shots - D700 + 2/35 Distagon

dubaiphil

Lyveden New Bield, Northants, UK

D700 + 2/35 Distagon

dubaiphil

Southwark, London

D700 + 2/35 Distagon

Ronny Olsson
Total Posts: 5069

Great shots everyone

Sony A7 + Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr

nntnam
Total Posts: 333

Tokyo Rainbow bridge | 100 ZE

user222
Total Posts: 819

50P

m.sommers00
Total Posts: 2042

100/2MP

Prairie Crocus by msommers00, on Flickr

Old Lines by msommers00, on Flickr

35/2

Horsethief Canyon by msommers00, on Flickr

Horsethief Canyon by msommers00, on Flickr

tccin3d
Total Posts: 195

1.4/35Distagon

Gunzorro
Total Posts: 8754

Today gave my ZF 25/2.8 a try on the Canon 1Ds3 via adapter with good results. Promising for future Canon bodies like the upcoming 5DsR.

Shot wide open at f/2.8.

akul
Total Posts: 2699

Jim,

That looks very good. Jealous that being a Nikon shooter, I have much less adaptability.

coogee
Total Posts: 508

dubaiphil wrote:
Southwark, London

D700 + 2/35 Distagon

Nice shot.
I spent many an early morning in the Market Porter after shifts. Always interesting, staggering home through rush hour commuters!

sandycrane
Total Posts: 789

Boise, Idaho.

akul

Ant - I really like what you are exploring. It would be really neat to have big print in a big room, and from distance, you see what they are, but when you get close, you can't.

ZF.2 35/1.4 Spring ! Fresh green everywhere now.

Gunzorro
Total Posts: 8754

akul wrote:
Jim,

That looks very good. Jealous that being a Nikon shooter, I have much less adaptability.

Hi Luka! -- I know, sorry!

This lens is the ZF version, which is (as you know) adaptable to Canon. So I can get double use! Not so the other way. I'm stuck with Nikon AI-type (which aren't my overall favorite), Zeiss ZF, adapted medium format, and an occasional Leica R (I did a Leitax-type mount on my R 60/2.8 macro to work on the D800e).

It's a much richer selection on the Canon side, with tons of adaptable lenses. Still, wish I could get the Minolta MC/MD to work with a simple adapter!

OneAnt
Total Posts: 691

akul wrote:
Ant - I really like what you are exploring. It would be really neat to have big print in a big room, and from distance, you see what they are, but when you get close, you can't.

I shouldn't but when I find these things I always try to grab another photographer. Honestly, I was watching ghosts appearing out of the shadows. I have them on film too. I have one set about a woman holding her heart in cupped hands and watching it fly away like a bird ...am so impatient to print them.

I see that your 21mm has found its master. Amazing lens, is good to see you enjoy it so much, is obvious in your photos that you do. Mine still looks new must take it and me for a walk. Am making Belgian waffles with caramelized apples for mothers day with the boys, oneANT might need to go for twoWALKS...

IndyFab
Total Posts: 2060

ZE 21
Ft Lauderdale Beach Fl

5C7A1582 (C) All Rights Reserved by Sett N trenZ, on Flickr

philber
Total Posts: 9313

ZM 35 f:1.4 on Sony A7R; Cross-post from the Son y A7 thread.

akul

Gunzorro wrote:
Hi Luka! -- I know, sorry!

This lens is the ZF version, which is (as you know) adaptable to Canon. So I can get double use! Not so the other way. I'm stuck with Nikon AI-type (which aren't my overall favorite), Zeiss ZF, adapted medium format, and an occasional Leica R (I did a Leitax-type mount on my R 60/2.8 macro to work on the D800e).

It's a much richer selection on the Canon side, with tons of adaptable lenses. Still, wish I could get the Minolta MC/MD to work with a simple adapter!

Jim

Leitax ! That's right. I have adapted two contax lenses with Leitax. That has been it so far. I will most likely try few more contax or Leica R in the future, but not at the top of the list at the moment.

OneAnt wrote
I shouldn't but when I find these things I always try to grab another photographer. Honestly, I was watching ghosts appearing out of the shadows. I have them on film too. I have one set about a woman holding her heart in cupped hands and watching it fly away like a bird ...am so impatient to print them.

I see that your 21mm has found its master. Amazing lens, is good to see you enjoy it so much, is obvious in your photos that you do. Mine still looks new must take it and me for a walk. Am making Belgian waffles with caramelized apples for mothers day with the boys, oneANT might need to go for twoWALKS…

Ant, your 'a walking man with glasses and hat' was a masterpiece street with 21mm.

I am suspecting that my good-ol D700 has mount alignment issue. Now with a new toy ( D810), I find myself struggle far less with this lens than ever before. I still really like D700, so I may have to take it in for service..

Philippe
Great to see your work here again, as well as ZM lenses. Great shots! Umbrella shot is beautiful!

1       2       3              943      
       945              1019       1020       end