Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/4268

1       2       3              4268      
       4270              4529       4530       end

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3832

...........short short final?...........

Glenn Watson

Closeup of the Gen III helmet....$350k i think?

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19253

Looks pretty darn nice for high noon Bud!

JWilsonphoto

A short clip created on the FS/7 on Saturday morning..........................

Glenn Watson

Oh and if you like the grungy look, it was an accident. Shot the whole damn day on ISO 2500! Sometime I just dont know where my head is!

Glenn

JWilsonphoto

Well Glenn, could have been web res................

Nobody's perfect.

JWilsonphoto

Added a new client to the roster today, one of the biggest ad agencies in the southwest, based in Houston. Great to work with and very talented, going to be fun to work with.

johnahill
Total Posts: 3389

Glenn - congratulations on a great series, must have been a real buzz to be out there

gerov
Total Posts: 9030

Tremendous images of the F-35 on the carrier, Glenn

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

Glenn Watson wrote:

Nice look, in a Star Wars kind of way.

But what's with the huge font for the pilot and crew chief? And I've never seen a "Mr." On the side of a gray jet before...

ELinder
Total Posts: 1070

Must be part of his call sign. After seeing I don't know how many pics of this plane, I just realized why the cockpit looks strange: no HUD. So much for being observant...

Erich

Wrei
Total Posts: 2939

stevez wrote:
Glenn Watson wrote:

But what's with the huge font for the pilot and crew chief? And I've never seen a "Mr." On the side of a gray jet before...

Mr. would designate Hemo as a civilian. Since it is flown by LM test pilot, they may still designate the font size.

To find out what impresses fighter pilots about the F-35, DefenceToday asked Lockheed Martin test pilot, Elliot ‘Hemo’ Clemence, to explain what it’s like to fly the F-35, and compare its capability with legacy fighter aircraft. ‘Hemo’ is well qualified to comment, even though he wears a Lockheed Martin flying suit, having spent most of his flying career as a US Navy test pilot flying F/A-18 Hornets, including missions off aircraft carriers in combat operations over Iraq and Afghanistan, and as a aggressor pilot for the US Air Force. He has also flown Super Hornets, and was one of the first pilots to fly Australia’s Super Hornets off the production line.

futurshox
Total Posts: 2775

I photographed some more aeroplanes!

At Texoma Air Race on Saturday.

Glenn Watson

Nice Legacy! Does that blow away the SX300's ?

Glenn

futurshox
Total Posts: 2775

Well, he posted 335mph in that race! So; probably... Says the gear doors pop open above 250 (he's on that case), and apparently he can't use all the power in his engine or the blade tips will cavitate... so there's probably more in the hat, but how much is anyone's guess.

Nice carrier shots! Got more? I bet you do...

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4118

- cheers -

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

Wrei wrote:
stevez wrote:
Glenn Watson wrote:

Mr. would designate Hemo as a civilian. Since it is flown by LM test pilot, they may still designate the font size.

To find out what impresses fighter pilots about the F-35, DefenceToday asked Lockheed Martin test pilot, Elliot ‘Hemo’ Clemence, to explain what it’s like to fly the F-35, and compare its capability with legacy fighter aircraft. ‘Hemo’ is well qualified to comment, even though he wears a Lockheed Martin flying suit, having spent most of his flying career as a US Navy test pilot flying F/A-18 Hornets, including missions off aircraft carriers in combat operations over Iraq and Afghanistan, and as a aggressor pilot for the US Air Force. He has also flown Super Hornets, and was one of the first pilots to fly Australia’s Super Hornets off the production line.

Thanks for the info, Wrei. And what did Hemo have to say about the F-35?

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2447

The chap I met birding in Cyprus had a very large and sturdy but also incredibly lightweight tripod which he said came from Germany and was made by a company called (sounds like) Feisel. I can't find them - has anyone heard of them?

ELinder
Total Posts: 1070

That would be Feisol. http://www.feisoleurope.com

Erich

msalvetti
Total Posts: 3166

Yes, it is Feisol. Here is a link to their European website: http://www.feisoleurope.com/

Been around for a few years now, pretty highly regarded. I think they were the first company to produce quality CF tripods that were on a par with Gitzo, and for a lot less money.

Mark

1       2       3              4268      
       4270              4529       4530       end