Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/4079

1       2       3              4079      
       4081              4530       4531       end

mmniemi
Total Posts: 600

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Congratulations Mikko! That's wonderful!! Now get back in the air creating those beautiful frozen images that you do so well!

Thanks Jim It's so amazing I don't think I have time to get in the air anytime soon. I have a new love now

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19260

See I told you they would be jaw dropping, and I would imagine that's the proverbial tip of the iceberg. This was a very exclusive invitation that Glenn earned from his previous stellar work.

JWilsonphoto

Mikko! Just beautiful!! Your life has changed forever, and for the better my friend.

JWilsonphoto

Glenn!! Outstanding Buddy! Those AZ backgrounds are tough to beat. Have you fallen in love with the 4x4 yet? How's the X-70 working out? Keep up the incredible work! I can hardly wait to run to Austin when you get home. We have a lot to talk about and a lot of gear to look at. Until then, stay focused and hit them all out of the park!

JWilsonphoto

Roger that Zane! I had a shoot in Dallas today and a 30 minute drive took me 5 times that. Kind of amazing that an inch or two of snow can paralyze the metroplex.

JamesG
Total Posts: 304

Italian Tornado

JWilsonphoto

Nice James!

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

Glenn Watson wrote:
Hotel room edits...

Steve Hinton and Tommy Williams

Must have been quite a thrill to have Big Steve sidle up to you in the -38!

JWilsonphoto

Just got shipping notice from B&H on my Sony XVR100V video camera. Early reviews claim it blows GoPro away with it's stabilization and Zeiss lens. If it does, we're going to fill the T38 with them. We'll see soon.

yipDog
Total Posts: 148

A few of my favs from the Falcon Warbirds Formation Clinic…

Massimo Foti
Total Posts: 655

A Pilatus PC-3 in Arizona, that's cool!

yipDog
Total Posts: 148

There's a second one at our airport but it was damaged in a storm last year.

Massimo Foti wrote:
A Pilatus PC-3 in Arizona, that's cool!

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2649

Mikko,

Congrats on the new arrival.

Mark

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2649

Glenn,

Great stuff from the Heritage Flight Conference. Did you get any of the Warbirds & FastJets together?

Mark

Massimo Foti
Total Posts: 655

yipDog wrote:
There's a second one at our airport but it was damaged in a storm last year.

A small team of P-3 pilots formed a team in my area:
http://www.p3flyers.ch/

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

For the Texas MA2A shooters -

Not necessarily the place where we would purchase our digital equipment, but I always love to visit camera shops with a nice "used" section. This guy has a wonderful passion for the world of film. While that might not be mainstream, I'm glad to know folks like him are still kicking around.

When I first watch this video, I thought of Jo.

futurshox
Total Posts: 2775

Nice video. For those that are unaware; Denton is a few miles north of Alliance. Anyone coming in for the show could make a detour...

I am curious to know what element of the video reminded you of me?

JWilsonphoto

Thanks for making us aware of that operation. That video, and the others that Zach has on Vimeo are nicely done (although the drums on that one drove me a bit nuts), the post processing and color grading are really well done. It would be fun to spend some time looking through all that old gear. Stuff that we drooled over back in the day, but could't dream of affording. Bet it's all pretty reasonable now My last case of Blad gear, pristine 203FE bodies and lenses, went for 5 grand and I was overjoyed to get that. $100,00 in Sinar large format, Schneider/Rodenstock lenses, bellows and accessories went to B&H for $2,000. Talk about the bottom dropping out of a market. Didn't feel bad too bad about the 4x5 gear because it generated millions over 30 years, but the Blad 203 FE stuff hadn't had a hundred rolls of film through it, that was a little tough to swallow.

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

futurshox wrote:
Nice video. For those that are unaware; Denton is a few miles north of Alliance. Anyone coming in for the show could make a detour...

I am curious to know what element of the video reminded you of me?

Just the unique artistic side of the owner. His dedication to something he finds interesting; even though it isn't mainstream. It caused me to think of your dedication to the air racing scene and craft beers/microbreweries in your area

JWilsonphoto

I can see that Lady Jo, you have an appreciation for unique things,.......and beverages

1       2       3              4079      
       4081              4530       4531       end