Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3984

1       2       3              3984      
       3986              4303       4304       end

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4494

Nice "Day In The Life Of..." shot there Jim...

"Canis Freightus Maximus"

bobl
Total Posts: 2751

We have arrived on page 3985 and therefore I give you #3985 doing what she does best...

FlyingPhotog

"Free ______ "

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2152

Jay,

By all accounts NOTHING is FREE on Spirit Airlines!

FlyingPhotog

So I was told on FB...

Tim Ashton
Total Posts: 3067

XHawkeye wrote:
Couple October photos from an Iowa corn harvest.

Wife's first corn harvest. Reluctant to take the wheel but once she realized it was easy to drive she liked it.

Uncle using a leaf blower to clean combine. Much lower chance of a fire harvesting corn, compared to soybeans, but after another uncle crawled out of burning combine, last fall, it is better safe then sorry.

My sympathies are with you uncle

Massey Ferguson (about 40 years ago) had a combine harvester which had its engine down inside the workings.
A literal fire engine and every year I attended a stubble fire where the operator escaped with either minor or serious burns

Thanks for sharing. I loved my JI CASE 2470. Miss farmin soo much

Tim

Tim Ashton
Total Posts: 3067

stevez wrote:
I'm working on travel photos from Tuscany today...

Hey Zim

Love the first one (and the others) Hope you dropped by the cellar door
Isnt Tuscany just special??

Tim

carrg1954
Total Posts: 1207

stevez wrote:

nice shots Steve

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3355

TYVM to our Aussie contingent!

Yes, Tuscany is special. It's still a lot more 'authentic' than I expected, given all the tourism pressure it's experienced. Outside of Florence, that is.

nickjohnson
Total Posts: 757

Thanks bobl …. and a fine job she is doing – just love the bell on the front. Great to see you posting again.
Since this is in “City, Street & Architecture” I give you …..err... an Elephant. Well, not a real one – just a moving 3D projection “captured” at a recent event – the Durham (UK) son et lumiere.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16100

Before it engulfs everyone, hope you all have a peace filled and blessed Thanksgiving. My intention, once I get some paperwork wrapped up, is to go comm out until my feet hit the ground running on Monday.

All the very best that this season represents, to all of you!

JW

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 3878

Same to you Jim and everyone else here.

USM IS
Total Posts: 1243

Another one of those " I have never been so proud of private aviation moments"I stood up with the iPad and cheered........Mike

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VImNBuJW3sQ

49 private American citizens doing another good deed.

From the formation
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9S72Tv5XM

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Likewise Jim, have a blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels to all who are venturing out n about.

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2090

nrferguson wrote:
stevez wrote:

I saw a fabulous B&W picture of Florence cathedral at our camera club competition on Wednesday - a view along the length towards the dome, presumably taken from one of the towers - must get there sometime.
No flying displays in the UK at this time of year so yesterday evening I was at a nightime shoot at Didcot Great Western Railway Preservation Society. Fabulous evening - here's a taster:
Niall

Beautifully captured, Niall. They remind me of photos I have seen from O. Winston Link, except in color. His were always BW if I am not mistaken. I would love to see more of these.

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2090

Same as well, Jim. To you and everyone else here, I hope that all travels are safe, all food is great, and the naps after are long with pleasant dreams of P51's.

bobl
Total Posts: 2751

Another of 3985 for 3985...

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE

JWilsonphoto

USM IS wrote:
Another one of those " I have never been so proud of private aviation moments"I stood up with the iPad and cheered........Mike

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VImNBuJW3sQ

49 private American citizens doing another good deed.

From the formation
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9S72Tv5XM

I'm with you Mike! A few weeks ago when we orchestrated the T-38 fly over to open the Texas A&M game, the message was lost on no one...........the private sector gets it done! We have a number of efforts planned with our enterprise that will send that message loud and clear as well and we're looking forward to implementing them.

JWilsonphoto

BTW, under the heading of "fairness, equality, and transparency....." we've been told not to hold our breath for our 501c3 entity, "because applications from Texas go to the bottom of the the bottom stack in the circular file". Processing time is normally 60-90 days, we're expecting up to three years. Funny how "fairness" means different things to different people.

Wrei
Total Posts: 2220

Jim, I have been told "elections have consequences". That is not lost on a certain administration. Do you think he signed an "executive order"

1       2       3              3984      
       3986              4303       4304       end