Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3948

1       2       3              3948      
3949
       3950              4873       4874       end

Bill Gass
Registered: Feb 09, 2006
Total Posts: 4107
Country: United States

WOW Jay, WOWOOWOWOWOWOW !



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

You're very kind Bill. Thank You...



ELinder
Registered: Feb 14, 2010
Total Posts: 993
Country: United States

I'd say wow too, but I can't seem to get my jaw off the floor.



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

FlyingPhotog wrote:
<.....>




"Five members like this post"......... well let me say that I like it about ten times myself!!, so it's got to be much more than five!

I wanted to be shooting with you guys on the ground instead of hanging out of an A36 shooting supersonic dots!

I didn't even get to shoot the shot I dreamed up with the jets on the runway in twilight, bummer!



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

..................



Ryan Harris
Registered: Jun 02, 2013
Total Posts: 141
Country: United States







Ryan Harris
Registered: Jun 02, 2013
Total Posts: 141
Country: United States

Eureka! I finally solved the issue by switching to Flickr. The colors still don't quite upload the same as I see on my computer, but the image quality is much better than before so I'll take it. Hope you guys like it.



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

Ryan Harris wrote:
Eureka! I finally solved the issue by switching to Flickr. The colors still don't quite upload the same as I see on my computer, but the image quality is much better than before so I'll take it. Hope you guys like it.


Are you up to speed on color management and how ProRGB, Adobe RGB and sRGB come into play across editing software, browsers and screens?



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

I appreciate the positive feedback on the Talon shot. Larger forces gave me the opportunity, I was simply lucky enough to be there and press the button.

(Apologies to A Adams...)



misster
Registered: Jun 20, 2004
Total Posts: 526
Country: Norway

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Air Gap...
(Note the front tire)



Perfect timing ! ...and excellent guality.



nrferguson
Registered: Apr 20, 2004
Total Posts: 2382
Country: United Kingdom

Bill Gass wrote:
WOW Jay, WOWOOWOWOWOWOW !

+1 What fabulous light
Niall



Wrei
Registered: Aug 01, 2008
Total Posts: 2922
Country: United States

Well, this has to end up in several books and calendars!


JWilsonphoto wrote:
FlyingPhotog wrote:
<.....>




"Five members like this post"......... well let me say that I like it about ten times myself!!, so it's got to be much more than five!

I wanted to be shooting with you guys on the ground instead of hanging out of an A36 shooting supersonic dots!

I didn't even get to shoot the shot I dreamed up with the jets on the runway in twilight, bummer!



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

FlyingPhotog wrote:
I appreciate the positive feedback on the Talon shot. Larger forces gave me the opportunity, I was simply lucky enough to be there and press the button.

(Apologies to A Adams...)


While I admire your humility, this was clearly a case of preparation meeting opportunity my friend, well done.



futurshox
Registered: Feb 15, 2008
Total Posts: 2754
Country: United States

Here's some from the Ghost Run Air Race at Jasper the other day.



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

Looks like you had a great day Jo! Nice panning technique!!



ELinder
Registered: Feb 14, 2010
Total Posts: 993
Country: United States

JWilsonphoto wrote:
FlyingPhotog wrote:
I appreciate the positive feedback on the Talon shot. Larger forces gave me the opportunity, I was simply lucky enough to be there and press the button.

(Apologies to A Adams...)


While I admire your humility, this was clearly a case of preparation meeting opportunity my friend, well done.


As well as a big dose of "Do you want the shot or not?"

As I was on the other side of the fence watching I could almost hear the thoughts…
click, click, click…cool…click, click, click…awesome…click, click, click…that wing's getting awful close…click, click, duck!

Erich



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

Well said Erich! Sure enjoyed having you with us for the weekend! Thanks for making the trip.



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19074
Country: United States

It ain't what I consider "art", but I can tell you that it was not an easy capture!! 100 knot closure differential is a real challenge, especially when you have one pass to get it because the subjects are going through JetA like...........well you know the euphemism



Zane Adams
Registered: Oct 26, 2011
Total Posts: 346
Country: United States

The EAA Tri-Motor was in Ft. Worth the same weekend as the Airshow...
They are doing some touring around the country. www.flytheford.com Check it out!

What a cool time machine!








Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

Great Image's Y'all



1       2       3              3948      
3949
       3950              4873       4874       end