Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3930

1       2       3              3930      
       3932              4310       4311       end

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3373

I made five flights in the Remos today with five different people in the right seat: Al, Erich, Glenn, Jo and Jay. I can't wait for you all to see some of the stuff captured from the right seat; lots of A2A with Jim's Cub.

Between flights I gave the EF 200-400 f/4 + 1.4 TC a whirl. It's a very fine piece of glass.

ELinder
Total Posts: 488

Quickly edit from the last flight of an awesome day. Thanks Jim for the hospitality, and thanks to Steve, Glenn, and Jim for taking people up.

Erich

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3373

One of my happy customers from yesterday...

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16105

Thank you all for coming out to the hangar, that's what it's for. Fun day yesterday for sure! I was up at 4:30 this morning, organized a couple of things, shot some gorgeous pre-dawn/dawn oil and gas stock and now am waiting to get everyone's credentials for AFW today.

The sky this morning has been like a William S. Phillips painting, absolutely one of the most incredible canvases I've ever witnessed. Looking forward to a fun weekend with everyone. Those of you who couldn't make it this year, know that you were missed yesterday. I look forward to the next time you can join us.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3562

Have a cracking day and show the fort is guarded

Wrei
Total Posts: 2221

Thanks to Glenn and Gunny for my virgin A2A experience. How many people get to shoot a Cessna 180 square tail? This one is for Glenn.

DrScott
Total Posts: 112

Morning All (Y'all),

Been a long time since I've had the camera pointed at an aircraft but I happen to find myself in Dallas this weekend and I've just grabbed my ticket to Alliance (tour & pit). If you see an Australian wandering around looking lost please say hi - I'll be wearing my NASA cap.

So glad the rain has gone away.

Scott.

Razor17
Total Posts: 317

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Thank you all for coming out to the hangar, that's what it's for. Fun day yesterday for sure! I was up at 4:30 this morning, organized a couple of things, shot some gorgeous pre-dawn/dawn oil and gas stock and now am waiting to get everyone's credentials for AFW today.

The sky this morning has been like a William S. Phillips painting, absolutely one of the most incredible canvases I've ever witnessed. Looking forward to a fun weekend with everyone. Those of you who couldn't make it this year, know that you were missed yesterday. I look forward to the next time you can join us.

Thank you Jim...

Lynn

Jan-Arie

He Scott there is another Aussie strolling around named Al he is prob also in or around photo pit / tour just ask for the MA2A crew mostly guys and 2 girls with some long white or black lenses have a good one..

Wrei

You can't miss Al, he has a Canon 200-400 f:4 w/1.4 TC!

DrScott

True! I think I will notice that piece of hardware. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Angry
Total Posts: 1210

Look for the red foto vest

Jan-Arie

Guys keep track of the weather this is the picture for around 12:00

Wrei

A lot of flight time logged Thursday…

DrScott

Sorry for the noob question but I can't find the info on the website. For the photo tour at Alliance, after parking in the VIP area where do we go? We need to be at this location at 7am?

Thanks,

Scott.

Jan-Arie

Hey Scott after parking your car at the VIP parking just go to the entrance and your not the only one there lets see if I can get a google view of were it was the last time i was there.

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9737

I can't believe I had to miss yesterday. But I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9737

JWilsonphoto wrote:
So, what's our count for HQ?

Me,Lady Jo, Wrei, Zim, Jay, Larry, Rob, Gunny, Erich, Glenn?, Nadya? Al, Kevin. Miss anyone?

Yes.

Jan-Arie

Vip parking and entrance

Scott Jim will probably be there and maybe Debra Hale she was there last year they will call your name or seek you up on the list and give you a pass.

You will be fine enjoy

http://www.allianceairshow.com/NeedToKnow/ParkingInfoDirections.aspx

DrScott

Thanks! Even I can find that.

Scott.

1       2       3              3930      
       3932              4310       4311       end