Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3924

1       2       3              3924      
3925
       3926              4873       4874       end

JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19076
Country: United States

Safe trip home Zim. This will make your new delivery all the more enjoyable.



Tim Adams
Registered: Jan 01, 2004
Total Posts: 2864
Country: United States

Tigercat.



gerov
Registered: Nov 29, 2004
Total Posts: 9000
Country: United States

Love the tonality in that last one, Tim.



Aviationbuff
Registered: Apr 09, 2011
Total Posts: 699
Country: United States

Scott Yoak's P-51D Mustang "Quick Silver" at the 2013 Wings Over North Georgia Airshow







JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19076
Country: United States

Outstanding Chris!



Jeff W.
Registered: Feb 09, 2008
Total Posts: 2423
Country: United States

gerov wrote:
Love the tonality in that last one, Tim.

+1



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

A last second question regarding Alliance...

Anyone else doing the morning photo walks? Did you by any chance get a separate parking pass in addition to the ticket that needed printing?

Just opened what I got from EventBrite and there was only a ticket for each day... I seem to recall that in previous years, there was a separate pass...



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

No Jay the ticket to the photo pass is also your parking pass have a great time



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

Thanks J-A!



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

From when the camera still worked.

Sea Hurricane Old Warden
Mind you from the second Hurricane all photo's were made using the Live view function.

Spartan Executive

We came past this BK 117 bringing slings up into the mountains in Snowdonia National park



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

Hawk T2 ready for Take off RAF Valley



ELinder
Registered: Feb 14, 2010
Total Posts: 993
Country: United States

FlyingPhotog wrote:
A last second question regarding Alliance...

Anyone else doing the morning photo walks? Did you by any chance get a separate parking pass in addition to the ticket that needed printing?

Just opened what I got from EventBrite and there was only a ticket for each day... I seem to recall that in previous years, there was a separate pass...


I bought the photo tour/pit tickets for both days. I printed mine out directly and don't have a separate parking pass either. Starting to get excited about this!

Erich



Chainshot
Registered: Aug 19, 2010
Total Posts: 227
Country: United States

Aviationbuff wrote:
Scott Yoak's P-51D Mustang "Quick Silver" at the 2013 Wings Over North Georgia Airshow


How was the show? I'm only about 10 miles from Rome. I remember going to it back in the '80s and one time they had five Mustangs! They didn't even rope them off back then. You walked right up to them. I was using my camcorder and a memorable moment was when all were taxied right by us. I do literally mean no security, no ropes, etc...it was a bit dangerous with so many...not too bright...public too close to them.



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

de Havilland DH.88 Comet
Sea Hurricane
Dutch Airforce C130



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

Just an FYI for Friday at Alliance...

Full Moon rises around 1845 with sunset about 10 minutes later.
Might offer an interesting shot or two...

Have an airport Cat...



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

Touch Down



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

Commercial BAe Jetstream 31



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4076
Country: Netherlands

Sunset

For those who go to Alliance I wish you all a good trip have fun and be safe.

Hope you have the golden light



Angry
Registered: Nov 08, 2011
Total Posts: 1216
Country: Australia

ELinder wrote:
FlyingPhotog wrote:
A last second question regarding Alliance...

Anyone else doing the morning photo walks? Did you by any chance get a separate parking pass in addition to the ticket that needed printing?

Just opened what I got from EventBrite and there was only a ticket for each day... I seem to recall that in previous years, there was a separate pass...


I bought the photo tour/pit tickets for both days. I printed mine out directly and don't have a separate parking pass either. Starting to get excited about this!

Erich


X2

Al



Angry
Registered: Nov 08, 2011
Total Posts: 1216
Country: Australia

I think Ive discovered a Boo Boo on my Alliance accommodation guys.

Heres where Im booked for Friday & Saturday nights ....
Hampton Inn & Suites N. Ft. Worth-Alliance Airport
13600 North Freeway
Fort Worth, Texas 76177

Is this the right place to be staying ??

Does anyone have an address for Alliance ??

Where are the rest staying for Alliance ??

Al




1       2       3              3924      
3925
       3926              4873       4874       end