Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3915

1       2       3              3915      
       3917              4134       4135       end

astrobrian
Total Posts: 814

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Nice Brian! Great technique!! Your Mitchell just touched down at HQ. Kind of nice when they all come to you...........

Ha mine? Oh if only, there would be more than a few parties going on all over Texas if that were the case.

Edit TOPP Bell 47 in San Marcos

msalvetti
Total Posts: 2745

Jan-Arie wrote:
http://vimeo.com/76170705 Backwards view VooDoo

Wow. Pulling 5G's at times.

Mark

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3362

Lancaster

B17

roboticspro
Total Posts: 1772

Good Evening!

The Collings Foundation visited this past weekend at Quonset Point, RI, and made a lot of folks very happy (no annual airshow this summer).

Regards,

Edd

Tim Adams
Total Posts: 2550

Here is one for you Jim, http://www.platinumfighters.com/#!p-51d-dove-of-peace/cqt9

Engine came out of Mike Nixon's shop, same as Strega's. I don't think it can pull 130" though.

Chainshot
Total Posts: 213

FYI - airshow in Dallas, GA. this weekend. I just found out about it - F-18 Canadian demo, Corsair, P-51, and the other acrobatic teams. A similar one is coming up in a couple of weeks at Rome, GA.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15455

Looked at that Tim, we need a true TF, and a Pristine "D" model. I think we may have found the TF in Australia, and it's fresh out of restoration. The "D" won't be as difficult. Gunny has located a P40N/TF that is virtually new! We're investigating that as well. Spent a little time in a PC12 today, felt very good, I think we can become good friends.

JWilsonphoto

Not the best weather for an Air Power weekend, clouds, pretty stiff winds, and a cold front coming through tonight, but the clouds are pretty incredible at times..............

JWilsonphoto

Kind of liking these abstract captures. Not often one have the opportunity to shoot from this perspective...........

JWilsonphoto

astrobrian
Total Posts: 814

Gorgeous discs on Fifi Jim
That abstract reminds me of the video that is out there of them shooting the Don't Mess With Texas commercial, that is some fun times there.

JWilsonphoto

Thanks Brian! Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was going to end up with here, and it's a little bit of a departure from my usual technique, but I like it. How about this one...............?

JWilsonphoto

futurshox wrote:
Hm; the only time I've seen an orange fence actually add to a photo! I quite like the splash of colour behind there. Something about the way it's lit up, I think.

Funny you brought that up Jo, I felt exactly the same way. At first glance I thought about knocking it out, but decided i actually liked the way the sun hit it. "Great minds......."

bobl
Total Posts: 2747

Knowing how the brain trust in this part of the web likes to be kept up to date on the latest developments...
http://www.thephoblographer.com/2013/10/05/weekend-humor-olympus-to-introduce-a-camera-for-parents/

Angry
Total Posts: 1209

Not just the Netherlands either.

Ernie Aubert wrote:
Jan-Arie wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
Oh yeah, we came up with the name for my Mustang, which will remain under wraps until it's painted on the nose.

Heheh you know what came to mind "Mr Wilson" the neighbour in Dennis the Menace

Someone in the Netherlands knows that show? Jeepers!

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 2970

You've all probably seen the viral video of a Tesla Model S on fire. My take, after reading everything I can find about the accident that led to the fire, is that I'd still much prefer to be sitting on a Tesla battery pack than 20 gallons of gasoline when the s__t hits the fan.

Here's Tesla's official response:

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/model-s-fire

cbrandt
Total Posts: 1478

unreal .. so last night I am looking for gortex camo clothing and this morning across the bottom of this FM page is SIERRA TRADING POST advertising .. same site I was at last night ......... to much like Big Brother !!

futurshox
Total Posts: 2293

Yup, that happens to me all the time. It becomes annoying when you actually buy the product and then get adverts for it for the next three weeks... There should be an "I've bought it, go away!" button...

anthonysemone
Total Posts: 4249

Steve,

very impressive commentary, steve. Has anybody done a follow-up on the road magazine report from last year (Car & Driver) that essentially trashed the Tesla in terms of how far one can go on a single charge? I'm impressed that it looks to be a helluva option to gas powered.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 2970

anthonysemone wrote:
Steve,

very impressive commentary, steve. Has anybody done a follow-up on the road magazine report from last year (Car & Driver) that essentially trashed the Tesla in terms of how far one can go on a single charge? I'm impressed that it looks to be a helluva option to gas powered.

I didn't see that one, Anthony. But I can tell you from personal experience that it's ridiculously easy to get 300 miles or more on a single charge in a Tesla Model S. Of course, if you take it to the track and flog it around the course you won't get anywhere near that far. But neither will a Porsche.

1       2       3              3915      
       3917              4134       4135       end