1       2       3              3909      
       3911              4532       4533       end

davalan
Total Posts: 397

One of the synchro pair. RAF Red Arrows, Dawlish 2014

David

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4084

The small town of Madras, Oregon, is the new home town of the Erickson Aircraft Collection. The town sits down off the edge of a huge, flat tableland, cut on all sides by steep canyons; the airport is up on the bench with miles of farm land around it.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19268

Thank you Jay, you are very kind. It's all rather humbling at this stage of the game, especially when one considers the probability of this 34 year leap of faith succeeding to any degree, much less to the degree that it has.

Jay, you know my benchmark for quality, I would very sincerely like to congratulate you for being one of the most remarkable photographers that I have ever known. I have the utmost respect for a number of my close friends who have pioneered and elevated themselves to the top of this profession. There is no smoke involved when I tell you that your work equals, and regularly exceeds the best of theirs, and they would tell you the same thing. Remarkable, simply remarkable.

Looking forward to seeing you very shortly, I'll get them smoking our ribs! Going to be a fun get together this year, as always, and I am really looking forward to taking a deep breath, and enjoying all of you.

Wrapped up my marathon late today. Had a second visit from the VP, turns out he loves aviation so we're going flying when the cooler weather moves in. And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the secret to making aviation and aviation photography pay, seriously, it is

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19268

I came home tonight to find our Halle Girl very sad that her Dad, big sister and two brothers launched off in the RV for Tech's first football game in Lubbock, but thought it was better for her to rest up this weekend because she's pretty exhausted from her first week of school. Halle being sad is not something I can allow to happen if it's within my power to fix it. I loaded her up on the John Deere and we motored off to Sonic for slushies, then a mile or so to the fountains and ducks at the entrance to our neighborhood. From there we did a tour of three of her favorite parks in the development. She is now sleeping soundly in a pink tent in the middle of our family room with white Christmas mini lights strung around and above it for starlight. Yup, I love my work as a commercial shooter, but the best title I have ever been blessed with, is "Papa"

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

Almost Gone......

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Now THAT is squeezing out every last photon.

Nicely done Jeff!

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Now THAT is squeezing out every last photon.

Nice done Jeff!

Much appreciated Jay.

FlyingPhotog

In Praise Of Polished Props...

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 4096

It looks like the old commercial photographs from long ago...

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2452

One from Dunsfold The Vulcan plus the Folland Gnat team

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 9316

For those of you that hunt, PLEASE get the lead out of your ammo:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/08/140829-poison-eagle-lead-bullet-rescue-wildlife-science-winged-warning/

stevezzzz

Talk about squeezing out every last photon! Jay, the Pembertons must be beside themselves to see all your stunning images of their stable of antique aircraft.

stevezzzz

nrferguson wrote:
One from Dunsfold The Vulcan plus the Folland Gnat team

Yes!

I contributed to the Vulcan's winter maintenance program in the hope that I'd get to see it fly before they have to retire it forever. Didn't happen this year; I wonder if there will even be a next year...

Jan-Arie

Found a strangler on the old HD never processed before
T- Minus 6 weeks
Resizing lost a little of it's quality

Jan-Arie

Super Hornet

Jan-Arie

Maybe a re post but it's our namesake and I like it

FlyingPhotog

Where The Wildcats Are

stevezzzz

A couple more Wildcat images from Madras...

FlyingPhotog

High Flight

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 9316

That just means she gets Papa all to herself then...she doesn't have to share.

JWilsonphoto wrote:
I came home tonight to find our Halle Girl very sad that her Dad, big sister and two brothers launched off in the RV for Tech's first football game in Lubbock, but thought it was better for her to rest up this weekend because she's pretty exhausted from her first week of school. Halle being sad is not something I can allow to happen if it's within my power to fix it. I loaded her up on the John Deere and we motored off to Sonic for slushies, then a mile or so to the fountains and ducks at the entrance to our neighborhood. From there we did a tour of three of her favorite parks in the development. She is now sleeping soundly in a pink tent in the middle of our family room with white Christmas mini lights strung around and above it for starlight. Yup, I love my work as a commercial shooter, but the best title I have ever been blessed with, is "Papa"

1       2       3              3909      
       3911              4532       4533       end