Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3865

1       2       3              3865      
       3867              4377       4378       end

Tim Adams
Total Posts: 2663

Rare Bear.

http://vimeo.com/73404461

Notice the differences after Ezell's work.

MustangsX2
Total Posts: 110

Cool video of the Bear Tim. We will see how those mods will do. Starting to get that September itch.

MustangsX2
Total Posts: 110

Only a bit over a week to go ...

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3130

Chris Luvara wrote:
Glenn Watson wrote:
A little over the top action....picked up a gopro v3 - that thing rocks!

Glenn

Two hands Glenn?? Come on it's a Decathlon!

funny - you're not the first person to say that! I started in the Sukhoi with that huge baseball bat stick and I guess it carried over? helps me pull straighter? who knows?

Heres my likely final practice today before the contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7zuDUiW7E

I'll be out later in September dude..you can show me how its done using only one hand! (flying that is)

Glenn

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16333

Nicely done Glenn! Good luck Buddy!

gerov
Total Posts: 8664

Good stuff Glenn. good luck in the contest

Chris Luvara
Total Posts: 140

Glenn Watson wrote:
Chris Luvara wrote:
Glenn Watson wrote:
A little over the top action....picked up a gopro v3 - that thing rocks!

Glenn

Two hands Glenn?? Come on it's a Decathlon!

funny - you're not the first person to say that! I started in the Sukhoi with that huge baseball bat stick and I guess it carried over? helps me pull straighter? who knows?

Heres my likely final practice today before the contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7zuDUiW7E

I'll be out later in September dude..you can show me how its done using only one hand! (flying that is)

Glenn

Good luck at the contest. As long as it's not around Reno time... we'll have to go fire up the V-12!

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16333

One last "Good Luck" Glenn! Probably want to have the In'N'Out Double/Double after the meet!

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1590

No planes for me lately...here's our heritage fleet leaving town last week though:

EMD by Steven Szabo, on Flickr

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9758

JWilsonphoto wrote:
One last "Good Luck" Glenn! Probably want to have the In'N'Out Double/Double after the meet!

Just don't have one before the meet...

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3495

Breitling promo video for Reno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fOXtMjWnUA&feature=player_embedded#t=0

I am so tired of fast jump cuts with a rock sound track. How awesome would it be to view all the raw footage (with sound!) that went into this?

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2113

Steven, are those FP7's?

Go4Long

Colin Giersberg wrote:
Steven, are those FP7's?

Indeed. The FP-7's, CP 4106 and 4107, run as a married pair (while technically they can run separately they don't), they used to always travel with the CP 3084 (a GP38 painted in the same livery) with them because, well, they break down a lot...but starting this year they have been rockin it solo. They're only used for Royal Canadian Pacific trips. Which are usually two or three day excursions around the loop from Calgary to Lethbridge to Golden then through the mountains via the Spiral Tunnels. Five star dining on board and the whole nine yards.

If you happen to have fairly deep pockets you can also charter the train for a day trip to Banff...

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3667

An 26 Hungarian Airforce coming in to land at Fairford 2009 during departure day
Euro Fighter Typhoon

cbrandt
Total Posts: 1486

Beautiful photos for sure .. nothing that jaw droppin' here .. regular Maryland Airport traffic ..

She's gotta be thinking .. Teterboro at 2 in the afternoon on Labor Day Weekend !!

Some folks are callin' it a day at 2pm in the afternoon - being dropped off from work

So a young 19 yr old female flying a little US NAVY plane dropped in nose first from 4' or so and folding a lot of metal from the props back .. being * stored * in the Maryland Air hangar and this gent flew in just to take a look at it for 5 minutes .. as always - I'm confused .. It's a t-34B but the registry calls it a US NAVY D-45 BEECH.

Some folks enjoy the Pilatus - Easton based

And lastly, the garage door was open again ...... Someday I'll get a good shot of an airplane .. again stuff .... was in the way

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3495

That Typhoon is spooky and wonderful, J-A! Where did you shoot Grumpy?

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9758

Had to get recent photos of myself for a conference at which I'll be speaking. Despite heroic efforts by the photographer, this was about as good as he could make me look...

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3667

Thanks Steve I shot Grumpy at his former home with the Fighter Collection at Duxford

futurshox
Total Posts: 2439

stevez wrote:
That Typhoon is spooky and wonderful, J-A!

Seconded. It glows.

Go4Long

So I'm trying to get the ball rolling on maybe coming down for Alliance after all...
It's all VERY initial stages of maybe making it work at this point, but I've located direct flights and the works, so it's looking like it could be promising.

Jim, do you have something planned at HQ for the Thursday again this year? if so about what time would you be looking to get things underway? Flight options a plenty up in here.

Rodolfo Paiz wrote:
Had to get recent photos of myself for a conference at which I'll be speaking. Despite heroic efforts by the photographer, this was about as good as he could make me look...

Rodolfo, I'm no expert, so take this with a grain of salt...and I also have no idea what the conference is for, so my opinion may hold even less value...

But personally, the first one is kind of a contradiction in my opinion, the crossed arms say serious, the smile says fun...doesn't really work for me.

The second seems very anti social, which may also not be the type of message you're trying to send.

Just my 0.02. The lighting looks good, it's just in the case of the conferences that some of my family used to speak at, all the images I've ever seen have given the impression that the person was someone you wanted to listen to talk without knowing anything about them. Sort of an...I dunno...inviting feeling?

1       2       3              3865      
       3867              4377       4378       end