Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3799

1       2       3              3799      
       3801              4289       4290       end

Razor17
Total Posts: 308

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I do hope so, only 4 more years till the 75th anniversary. I wound up having to miss quite a bit last year but thankful for the opportunity of what I did get to shoot.

astrobrian wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
I agree with ImperfectSense, being a part of a Doolittle Reunion, any part, is a humbling and amazing experience. Being a part of a 25 crew for one is indescribable. Unbelievably, we might just be one of those B25's at the next one, although it was clearly pronounced that 2013 was going to be the last.

That said, a "Gathering of Mitchell's" may keep that legacy living on.

I see Beth is still hawking the goods. We sold a many items on tour with the Yellow Rose with her help out front bringing them in...

Lynn

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

haha yup, Beth is a selling machine. If you are ever able to out sell her on a weekend you become mythical.

astrobrian

astrobrian

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I do hope so, only 4 more years till the 75th anniversary. I wound up having to miss quite a bit last year but thankful for the opportunity of what I did get to shoot.

Nice shot of the money bomb Laura, and yeah the 75th needs to have something happening.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16066

Outstanding landscape Jay! But then, outstanding is what you do.

Might be seeing you sometime soon, just picked up the Arizona division of one of my California based clients. I told them that I'd be very excited about shooting their AZ assets ....... between October and April

JWilsonphoto

This guy surprised me out of the reeds. I had a couple of seconds to aim, track and fire. Shot one frame. The 500 did a pretty good job, but I began wondering how much better the series II might have performed. I think I'm going to go series II on the 300, and 500 here pretty quick. I'll let you know before I put my series I's on buy and sell, in case anyone might be interested.

JWilsonphoto

Same scenario here.................

JWilsonphoto

This guy wasn't the least bit intimidated...............

JWilsonphoto

skipping across the lake...............

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2141

Paying my weekly visit to the thread. Looks like I have at least another 6 weeks of commuting to & from London. I'm not even trying to keep pace with what's going on.

After work I'm trying to make the most of the opportunity of being in London and do the tourist stuff. Last Thursday I visited the Shard.

I also picked up a Fuji X100s. What a great little camera. I've only used it to shoot jpegs so far, but the jpegs are nice straight out of the camera.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1228107

JWilsonphoto

Don't remember if I mentioned it, but I had one of my OWC RAID Array's go toes up about a month ago. 16TB capacity. This same unit had difficulty a year ago as well and they replaced a board or something. They still have it and are befuddled by whatever has taken place, which, in turn, befuddles me. Yesterday they emailed me to tell me they were still dinking with it, but it's still not right. A good customer service move would have been to send me a new unit several weeks ago, but there's no sign of that, even now.

I started thinking about it last night, OWC doesn't make a Thunderbolt interface array yet which kind of makes me scratch my head. Thunderbolt will spoil you in a hurry, and the bigger the files and folders, the more spoiled you become. I went to B&H and ordered my sixth Drobo 5D, bringing my Drobo storage capacity up to 120TB. I'm thinking I'll just standardize my storage with Drobo units. They have been pretty much trouble free and set up correctly, offer great protection and speedy transfer back and forth. Whatever growing pains Drobo went through sometime back, seem to be cleared up. Now I wish someone would come out with a five or six TB drive

Razor17
Total Posts: 308

astrobrian wrote:
Ok I know the P-61, what the Jap one, a Kamakazi drone?

That is a Baka, a one way ride...

futurshox
Total Posts: 2376

Sometimes, I come upon a story and wonder how I never heard about it before. This is one such; a Russian lady pilot: http://www.honoraryunsubscribe.com/nadezhda_popova.html

nickjohnson
Total Posts: 753

Thanks Lady Jo. A good read and a timely reminder of how easy my life is now thanks to all those who fought against the Nazis.

Aviationbuff
Total Posts: 524

The CAF Dixie Wing's rare Douglas SBD-5 Dauntless:

JWilsonphoto

Nice shot Chris.

JWilsonphoto

Audiophiles in the family, any experience with Definitive Technologies and their AW6500S speakers? I'm finally getting around to revamping the sound system out in the hangar. From the reviews that I've read, it sounds like they might be perfect for that application. Just discovered that Magnolia (pricey Best Buy) supposedly stocks them.

Ernie Aubert
Total Posts: 4439

Jim, I used to be something of an audiophile. I'd recommend investigating Legacy Audio:
http://www.legacyaudio.com/

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4459

Tannoy is also a popular brand in the pro ranks. You'll find them in many studios and most mobile units.

http://www.tannoy.com/

tom cardin
Total Posts: 1991

Jim: When you sell your lenses, does the talent come with them? That is a beauty of a Great Blue. You have to have had the lens right there.

Tom

1       2       3              3799      
       3801              4289       4290       end