Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3770

1       2       3              3770      
       3772              4287       4288       end

JDE1
Total Posts: 23

Thanks, Jan-Arie. Here goes.

This is "Chuckie," a B17G that was the property of the Military Aviation Museum. Tomorrow it departs for its new home on the west coast.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3535

Well I say welcome again very nice indeed Jerry hope she get a good home at Tillamook.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3311

JWilsonphoto wrote:
No Wrei, we can have breakfast anywhere we want to! I anticipate insurance requiring somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 hours with an instructor, so I'll be looking for places to go.

Holy cow, Jim! The 100 Hour MA2A Proficiency Tour needs to make a stop in Colorado, yes?

We're packing this morning to leave for Toronto, followed by a circumambulation of Lake Huron. Y'all be good while I'm gone...

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16066

Have a great trip Zim. Yes, Colorado for sure! I think we'll be in and out of Broomfield during purchase and completion.

JWilsonphoto

Beautiful image of Chuckie JDE.

Jan-Arie

http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2013/05/how-to-ruin-your-gear-in-5-minutes-without-water#more-13806

Well that is a way to get rid of your equipment rented or not

futurshox
Total Posts: 2375

I'll be right back, I'm just going to stake out a piece of grass by HQ for my tent...

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3311

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Have a great trip Zim. Yes, Colorado for sure! I think we'll be in and out of Broomfield during purchase and completion.

Oh, yeah, that's right: Pilatus is here, I forgot. We'll keep the light on for you, Jim. I want a cockpit briefing!

Jan-Arie

Pfffft was fed up with my pc just ordered a home build one ( that means that I have to stick it together )

Cpu Intel I7 4770 haswell
Gigabite GAH87-HD Raid board
DDR3-1600 16GB mem
Samsung M27TD 250GB SSD
LG Blueray player/burner combo
MSI N660-2GD5/OC 2GB 192bit graphics card
Win 8 64Bit O/S

msalvetti
Total Posts: 2835

That should be fun. If you were running Vista, it's probably time anyway.

When you were having trouble reloading Windows 7 I was going to suggest maybe you try Windows 8. But I recently tried an upgrade from Vista to Windows 8 on an older laptop. It seemed to go fine, but then it started to give me problems, including refusing to connect to the Internet. Only way I could figure out to fix it was to do a clean install of Windows 8. That seemed to do the trick, and I haven't had any more problems.

Mark

Jan-Arie

Hey mark I was running win7 64 before he crashed but I couldn't reinstall it don't know why.
But this was a PC with a pre installed vista image on it so I put it back to its original configuration to get it working again but you have to go true 3 days of backups..
I have 6GB in it but it sees only 3 because of the 32 bit O/S
I'm going to use this one as my backup and put all my plastic modelling references on it and maybe see if I can use some of its memory in the new one.

But the new one will be fast I think I'm going to buy me a subscription on the new photoshop CC will see how things go..

Jan-Arie

msalvetti wrote:
That should be fun. If you were running Vista, it's probably time anyway.

When you were having trouble reloading Windows 7 I was going to suggest maybe you try Windows 8. But I recently tried an upgrade from Vista to Windows 8 on an older laptop. It seemed to go fine, but then it started to give me problems, including refusing to connect to the Internet. Only way I could figure out to fix it was to do a clean install of Windows 8. That seemed to do the trick, and I haven't had any more problems.

Mark

Looks like the same problem Mark
But it runs fine now on vista so I think i will leave it alone for now

JWilsonphoto

futurshox wrote:
I'll be right back, I'm just going to stake out a piece of grass by HQ for my tent...

HQ holds a higher place of honor for such as You Lady Jo

Jan-Arie

JWilsonphoto wrote:
futurshox wrote:

HQ holds a higher place of honor for such as You Lady Jo

Hey Jim cool plane is it yours or JR's?

JWilsonphoto

Hi Jan Arie,

JR would tell you that they are his Dad's, I would say they are "ours". His mission profile is going to require something faster with substantially more seats and range, but that's a story for another time. Partly because this is coming to fruition so rapidly I am not sure I can stand the "G"'s

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 2961

FlyingPhotog wrote:
A2A over Monument Valley perhaps Jim? Or Lake Powell?

Glenn, warm up the Bo!

Very soon that wont be a joke Jay!

Jan-Arie

Well it's going to a great addition to the collection I have seen one in the UK and it looked very cool showed a photo to my mother and she found it a sleek looking plane

Jan-Arie

All you guys with real planes I have a closet full of model planes

side note hope to have the new pc up and running soon still have some cool Le Mans shots to show you still have to acquire a new version of photoshop before I'm operational again...

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2084

So Jim, are congrats in order? From what my feeble mind is telling me, it is, so congrats on the Pilatus. Very nice looking plane.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4442

A Bubble Or Two Off Plumb
Avenger at Chino with a slight case of the leans on takeoff...

1       2       3              3770      
       3772              4287       4288       end