Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3763

1       2       3              3763      
       3765              4533       4534       end

richhrly
Total Posts: 993

Hi guys! Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to post way back (about 2000 pages ago!) and decided to make a little return to the forums. Going to be checking in more often, and thought I'd get back in to the swing with a photo!

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4085

Miscellany from the last few days in NZ

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2457

richhrly wrote:
Hi guys! Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to post way back (about 2000 pages ago!) and decided to make a little return to the forums. Going to be checking in more often, and thought I'd get back in to the swing with a photo!

Welcome back Richard

Go4Long
Total Posts: 2013

More blue bonnets?

Stuck In Traffic? by Steven Szabo, on Flickr

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4122

Here ya go Jim.

dtw757
Total Posts: 129

85-132 by stuart.mike, on Flickr]The local guard was using the Delta Airlines Cargo ramp for their final checks. Was able to get a few shots before they pointed all that exhaust at us.[/url]

lesliekkwu
Total Posts: 25

All nice photos !!

nickjohnson
Total Posts: 991

Hello Rich welcome back. What have you been doing? Oh, you'll find Donald over in the corner behind a pile of quad-copter parts!

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19275

Thanks Bill! Wonderful footage!! I wonder what the majority of it was captured with? Here's one for you....................

Bill Gass wrote:

Here ya go Jim.

JWilsonphoto

Welcome back Rich!

JWilsonphoto

Welcome back Rich!

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4122

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Thanks Bill! Wonderful footage!! I wonder what the majority of it was captured with? Here's one for you....................

Bill Gass wrote:

Here ya go Jim.

WOW Jim, talk about choppin some clouds up, would be easy to forget whats up and down flying between clouds like that, so surreal, only done it once but what a trip.I'd always worry about how good the cameras are attached but I guess pretty good now a days.

Zane Adams
Total Posts: 371

The Blues are back in Cowtown this weekend!

richhrly
Total Posts: 993

Thanks Nick, Niall and Jim!

nickjohnson wrote:
Hello Rich welcome back. What have you been doing? Oh, you'll find Donald over in the corner behind a pile of quad-copter parts!

Been doing quite a bit! The business had 2 great years, and this one has started better than those! But I've taken a slight detour, and become what they call the "Photography Champion" at Triggertrap. I've been following the company since they were a kickstarter campaign, and a job opened up in Bristol that I just had to have a go at. Luckily they've given me freedom to keep shooting the shoots I want to hit, but having a "stable" job gives me the freedom to cut out the shoots I had to do just to worry about my bottom line. Best of both worlds I think! Plus laser triggers are really, really cool.

Bit of a long answer, sorry! How's everything with you?

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2457

richhrly wrote:
Thanks Nick, Niall and Jim!

nickjohnson wrote:

Been doing quite a bit! The business had 2 great years, and this one has started better than those! But I've taken a slight detour, and become what they call the "Photography Champion" at Triggertrap. I've been following the company since they were a kickstarter campaign, and a job opened up in Bristol that I just had to have a go at. Luckily they've given me freedom to keep shooting the shoots I want to hit, but having a "stable" job gives me the freedom to cut out the shoots I had to do just to worry about my bottom line. Best of both worlds I think! Plus laser triggers are really, really cool.

Bit of a long answer, sorry! How's everything with you?

So does that mean that you've moved to Bristol? It would be a longer commute than mine to Southampton three times a week, but my youngest daughter does Bristol from Crowthorne every couple of weeks! I'm hoping to get to more airshows this year (RIAT, Flying legends, etc etc plus Red Bull air races at Ascot and, of course, Farnborough, but I won't be able to shoot from my surgery car park any more as I left there last in spring year and took semi-retirement (so now commuting 20 times as far plus occasionally to London and Leeds!) Got more L glass and thinking about the fabled 1Dx replacement when it finally appears!
Niall

Razor17
Total Posts: 465

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Hi Lynn,

No, I have gone to Doc Kramer for the past four medicals. Gabe's nurse was pleasant huh?!

Sweetness come my mine, briefly. She is a work of art...

Go4Long
Total Posts: 2013

Zane Adams wrote:
The Blues are back in Cowtown this weekend!

indeed they are...I'm going to be down at the JRB tomorrow watching the practice day and hoping to see an F-35 again too.

JWilsonphoto

I've done that in a number of aircraft Bill, it's simply magical. Flying an Extra through that would be spectacular because that are so nimble, and the view is pretty incredible through that big canopy. My open cockpit bipe is my favorite ride for that kind of flight because you can smell the Gulf as you poke through the wisps, and the view is about as unrestricted as it gets.

JWilsonphoto

Glad to hear that you're doing well Rich! Keep up the good work!!

JWilsonphoto

I was on my way back to a location to shoot a dusk perspective when Sheila called me and told me that the kids were wondering if we could come to the barn to watch them ride their horses. Usually I don't have the luxury of not following through on an assignment, but tonight I did.

Along the way, this scene presented itself. Something incredibly invigorating in new life..........

1       2       3              3763      
       3765              4533       4534       end