Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3711

1       2       3              3711      
       3713              4378       4379       end

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16334

Congratulations Jon! You obviously have very discriminating taste in art!

Jon Uhler
Total Posts: 2446

Wonder if Jay would faint if he knew it was going on my wall next to an Ansel Adams original?

Naaa....probably not...

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Glad everyone was safe, it was a pretty wild night up there for sure.

tom cardin
Total Posts: 1991

I know, this way off subject, but this is the Hoveround web site . Does anybody have any thoughts on what to look for?
PM me

Tom

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3132

Jon Uhler wrote:
Wonder if Jay would faint if he knew it was going on my wall next to an Ansel Adams original?

Naaa....probably not...

Good for you Jon! We have a large Jay Beckman original in our house as well. I always feel small walking by it

Jon Uhler
Total Posts: 2446

Sweet.....he does amazing work....

nickjohnson
Total Posts: 780

Rodolfo Paiz wrote:
On a much less cheerful note, I'm letting our family know that Rolf's been getting ultrasound checkups every six months to ensure his bladder reflux didn't return. His last three ultrasounds came back perfect, but today's did not.

He's got a bunch of water in his left kidney, and we're going to start a series of diagnostic tests to figure out what caused it and how to fix it. The urologist has emphasized that we should assume it's a serious issue until/unless proven otherwise (gee, really, you think so?), so we're off to the races.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Sorry I'm late with this but best wishes to young Rolf.

Razor17
Total Posts: 346

Wrei wrote:
Just restating what I read Jo:

"In a warning issued at 9:23 p.m. CDT Wednesday, the National Weather Service indicated that, "Storm spotters and Doppler radar observed a tornado moving northeast at 15 mph near Cleburne. Spotters reported that this tornado is a mile wide, and capable of incredible destruction. This tornado has shifted paths, and is aimed right at the city of Cleburne.""

We live on the other side of Maypearl and they would have been next if the storm hadn't run out of steam, thankfully...

BillyBlaylock
Total Posts: 74

While wasting time at Hobby airport waiting on my flight home I glanced at the cover of Flying magazine with a beautiful photo of a Cirrus on it. My first thought was - Glen's photos are better than that!

What a great group this is to share like you guys do.

JWilsonphoto

Dear Geaux,

What a nice thing to say. This is a great group precisely because it contains folks like you. BTW, you're right on the money, most any publication would be better off with Glenn's work adorning it's pages, the guy is spectacular.

Do you get to Houston often? I've got a project there next week, if they finish the interior work.

JWilsonphoto

Glad you're safe and sound Lynn. Those were some beauts! I was really worried about Gunny, he lives in Cresson on Bourland Field. Way too close for comfort.

Mrussfoto
Total Posts: 16

Glad all you folks out there in Texas are safe and sound. And my prayers go out to the people who were not so fortunate.

Razor17
Total Posts: 346

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Glad you're safe and sound Lynn. Those were some beauts! I was really worried about Gunny, he lives in Cresson on Bourland Field. Way too close for comfort.

I stood in my yard about this time last year and video some rope twisters just West of me. We get a lot of drive by's down here. This is the best month of the year for storms...

Lynn

JWilsonphoto

Thanks Michael. When those super cells build in West Texas it can get really dicey. It was 97 in Lubbock today so you get moisture and heat, some unstable air and we're off to the races. Lowe's and Home Depot are going to have a banner year west and south of here, as will the contractors.

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3132

Geaux wrote:
While wasting time at Hobby airport waiting on my flight home I glanced at the cover of Flying magazine with a beautiful photo of a Cirrus on it. My first thought was - Glen's photos are better than that!

What a great group this is to share like you guys do.

One of the nicest things i've ever heard. Thank you. I'll forward your note to Robert Goyer!

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4579

Enjoy the print Jon. Thank you for considering my work worthwhile.

I very much appreciate all the nice feedback.

Having a very nice time in Seattle. Big day tomorrow (Friday) Intending to try and hold to our high standards!

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

FlyingPhotog wrote: Intending to try and hold to our high standards! Fairly certain you will have no issues there. Betting you will likely up the bar a little more too.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3496

Jay and I will be shooting at each other from the B-25 and T-6, respectively, tomorrow. That should be big fun.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4579

stevez wrote:
Jay and I will be shooting at each other from the B-25 and T-6, respectively, tomorrow. That should be big fun.

"Fight's On!"

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3496

Fight's on, Cowboy!

The terminal forecast for KPAE is 2000' scattered, 4500' broken, 6+ miles, showers in vicinity. The weather yesterday was CAVU...and we spent it in a hotel ballroom. Who called Murphy?

Ah, well: we will work with whatever the weather gods throw at us.

1       2       3              3711      
       3713              4378       4379       end