1       2       3              3707      
       3709              4530       4531       end

nickjohnson
Total Posts: 986

Congratulations Jeff.

gerov
Total Posts: 9030

Jeff,
I've downloaded the new issue to my Ipad and look forward to reading it. Well done, my friend.

And I'll agree with you 110% on the quality of the magazine

J Mosher
Total Posts: 176

Jeff W. wrote:
I am very proud to inform the MA2A family that my photography has been featured in the latest issue of f11 Magazine. I am only the second aviation oriented photographer to be featured - Paul Bowen being the first. To say that puts me in some very elite company would be a massive understatement. I'd truly appreciate it if you'd take a few minutes to read the article and give me your thoughts and impressions.

Nicely done Jeff, Congrats! Cool magazine and great pictures. I really like your B-58 shot. I wish I could have seen that thing fly.

Jeremy

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2448

Jeff, now I know what you really look like - obviously your atavar wasn't a "selfy" after all! I'm just starting on your article in F11
Niall

nrferguson
Total Posts: 2448

Love the Blue Angels taking off(??) and the Talon Trainers, and the Stratojet, and the , and the,.....what's not to love!
Niall

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

Colin, Brian, Nick, Gero, Jeremy, and Nialls; thanks so much for your kind words and support. Thus far, it has been both a satisfying and humbling experience.

SJantzphoto
Total Posts: 5

Awesome B&W photos Steve. I also have been wanting to get to Monument Valley.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Love the ansel-esquefeel to that one Zim, F8 and be there.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 4093

Jeff W. wrote:
I'm excited for you Jim. It's been my sense that P1 has done things the right way, but it is good to get a preliminary "thumbs-up" from you. Looking forward to more of your comments after further testing. Hopefully, it will continue to impress. I'll bet the image you posted looks even better as a slightly tweaked file on your home monitor.

Very cool Jeff almost looks vintage that refuelling probe has seen some action...

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 4093

Very nice photo's Steve like some other already said first thing that came to mind was hey Ansel your on a roll

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

Wow, that's terrific, Jeff! I'll read the article when I get back to WiFi.

Meanwhile, here at El Centro, the Blues cancelled morning practice and the airfield is obscured by blowing dust. The forecast is for it to get worse (250 25G35) before it gets better...could be a washout.

david russell
Total Posts: 754

A pretty sweet set of announcements from our AZ folks over the last day or so. Congrats to all.

Jeff W.

stevez wrote:
Wow, that's terrific, Jeff! I'll read the article when I get back to WiFi.

Meanwhile, here at El Centro, the Blues cancelled morning practice and the airfield is obscured by blowing dust. The forecast is for it to get worse (250 25G35) before it gets better...could be a washout.

Thanks Steve. Hang in there at NAFEC, I'm told there are Prowlers in the pattern

carrg1954
Total Posts: 1262

Jeff congrats, and yes shameless plug..but for a great online mag. regards

Jeff W.

Jan-Arie wrote:quote]Jeff W. wrote:
Very cool Jeff almost looks vintage that refuelling probe has seen some action...

david russell wrote:
A pretty sweet set of announcements from our AZ folks over the last day or so. Congrats to all.

carrg1954 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19260

Congratulations Jay and Jeff! You know Jeff, the "needle" is a lot easier to spot if it's bright and shiny compared to all the rest, and that would certainly apply to your work.

kwoodard
Total Posts: 4677

Jeff W. wrote:
Jan-Arie wrote:quote]Jeff W. wrote:

david russell wrote:

carrg1954 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.

I read/subscribed to the magazine today. Nice interview and work. Very enjoyable read.

Jeff W.

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Congratulations Jay and Jeff! You know Jeff, the "needle" is a lot easier to spot if it's bright and shiny compared to all the rest, and that would certainly apply to your work.

Your sentiments are very much appreciated Jim - many thanks

Jeff W.

kwoodard wrote:
I read/subscribed to the magazine today. Nice interview and work. Very enjoyable read.

Very kind sir.

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 9304

congrats Jeff and Jay!

edit: caught needing to add TOPP

1       2       3              3707      
       3709              4530       4531       end