Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3689

1       2       3              3689      
       3691              4531       4532       end

Wrei
Total Posts: 2939

I saw Randy painted the Mig. I wonder if he had any body work done?

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2264

I saw Moose Peterson using this in a video this morning for cleaning the camera's sensor.

http://photographylife.com/product/sensor-gel-stick

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 4093

Ray I thought i saw that he did some structural work do you have FB?
yes you have silly me

Look here and scroll true the photo's

https://www.facebook.com/randywball?fref=ts

Wrei

I just began following his page after the painting began. Looks like 1613 was getting some mechanical repair before paint. I was flipping through old photos and that photo pass caught my attention.

Along the same lines, many years ago I visited the Smithsonian Gerber facility and got the 'behind the scenes' tour with a very nice docent. He told us that the Smithsonian Air & Space was moving from restoration to repairing. This meant, since the aircraft were not flyable, they were repairing obvious damage. He showed where they were leaving stained and worn fabric, but were repairing missing/damaged fabric. They wanted to maintain the aircraft structure and comports to as original as possible. Thus, if a wing was crashed, they repaired the missing/damaged section, but did not repaint the entire aircraft it to make it look better. I thought that was a good standard for a museum.

Ugh! Edit for TOPP:

Wrei

OK, you guys are being tortured because we are having cold dreary days here on the farm. I am looking at photos I passed up, so I am reviewing and reprocessing some for practice. I have been doing Black and White for the first time digitally, film was easier, so let me know what you think as far as the processing. I only have LR & PS, no NIK.

A loud Stearman from Breakaway Park:

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2264

Jay, have you seen this for Photoshop. Kinda wondering what you think about it even though with all of those buttons, it may take a while to figure out where everything is. I do believe that buttons are grouped according to function, so that might simplify finding a specific key.

http://petapixel.com/2014/02/09/shortcut-s-intense-319-key-keyboard-designed-specifically-photoshop/

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4118

Beautiful shots Eddie !

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Colin Giersberg wrote:
Jay, have you seen this for Photoshop. Kinda wondering what you think about it even though with all of those buttons, it may take a while to figure out where everything is. I do believe that buttons are grouped according to function, so that might simplify finding a specific key.

http://petapixel.com/2014/02/09/shortcut-s-intense-319-key-keyboard-designed-specifically-photoshop/

Haven't seen a dedicated super keyboard like that before for photoshop, but I have seen specialty keyboards for certain video editing software like Premiere, Avid and Final Cut.

Kind of genius-like really...

Wrei

Thanks Bill!

Tim Adams
Total Posts: 2887

astrobrian wrote:
Just toying around with a vintage look tonight. C&C free for all on these.

And Ryan,+1 for more contrast on Betty Jane. She's not washed out per se, but its definitely light.

With CAF birds if you really want the old look, the tramp stamp needs to go away.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19260

My drizzly 32 degree drive to DFW at 5 this morning rewarded me with a chamber of commerce 70 degree cirrus laced day by the sea. Oh, and a new client who gave me 17 projects to shoot in this beautiful climate over the next 12 months,, and that' just for starters. Kind of likin' that!

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

I see over on FB that Jay merits a rousing Happy Birthday. Keep 'em coming, Jay!

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 9304

Happy birthday Jay!

stevez wrote:
I see over on FB that Jay merits a rousing Happy Birthday. Keep 'em coming, Jay!

JWilsonphoto

Happy Birthday Jay!

JWilsonphoto

A peaceful patio view....................

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Thanks Folks!

Feel like I'm just getting started!

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9906

Still Jay's birthday in this timezone. Happy Birthday, Jay!

For whatever it's worth, I manage a fair number of computers and all the machine names are profiled to photographers who've inspired me in one way or another. I think I forgot to mention it before, but I named one of them "Jay".

Wrei

More torture for you to endure: Chopper Time...

gerov
Total Posts: 9030

I'm a glutton for torture, Wrei - bring it on

Wrei

I am going stir crazy...I ran out of good ones to play with!

747 by a nose!

1       2       3              3689      
       3691              4531       4532       end