Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3648

1       2       3              3648      
       3650              4134       4135       end

futurshox
Total Posts: 2293

We have a new addition to our family! Here is Sunshine Cat

She's five years(-ish) old; we inherited her from a friend's mother's friend who passed away. We are hoping that after a veeerrrryyy slllooowwww introduction, she will becomes friends with our Smokey Cat.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15455

Welcome Sunshine Cat! You don't know it yet, but you have landed in a very good home!

JWilsonphoto

The D800 is amazing for sure, but then so are the eyes and hands that guided it to that exposure! I absolutely love the subtle tones in that composition. I think your two Shiprock images might be my favorites in all of your vast store of incredible imagery. And, that's not even taking the "life threateningness" of this latest work of art!

Jay, I'm sure Zim meant no offense, it's very distracting to have TWO people in the aircraft screaming while you are trying to take pictures..........

JWilsonphoto

How's that old joke go? " I want to die like my uncle, peacefully, in my sleep. Not screaming and crying like the other people who were in the car with him!"

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4218

Beautiful Ginger Kitty Jo!

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1409

Blue angels made it official...cancelled their season.

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2076

Thunderbirds were also stood down.

kwoodard
Total Posts: 2390

Wonder why?

Leviathor
Total Posts: 189

kwoodard wrote:
Wonder why?

Tax havens.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 814

Love the one dark whisker Jo, wonder if that says something about Sunshine's personality

futurshox
Total Posts: 2293

She has one dark whisker on each side, you can't see the other one in this pic. She's super friendly and purry, too

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 2970

Welcome home, Sunshine Cat! Our pets do bring us joy, don't they, Jo?

stevezzzz

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The D800 is amazing for sure, but then so are the eyes and hands that guided it to that exposure! I absolutely love the subtle tones in that composition. I think your two Shiprock images might be my favorites in all of your vast store of incredible imagery. And, that's not even taking the "life threateningness" of this latest work of art!

Jay, I'm sure Zim meant no offense, it's very distracting to have TWO people in the aircraft screaming while you are trying to take pictures..........

Sheep Rock been berry, berry good to me.

JWilsonphoto

Si!

JWilsonphoto

Yup, Blues are officially out for AFW 2013.

JWilsonphoto

stevez wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
The D800 is amazing for sure, but then so are the eyes and hands that guided it to that exposure! I absolutely love the subtle tones in that composition. I think your two Shiprock images might be my favorites in all of your vast store of incredible imagery. And, that's not even taking the "life threateningness" of this latest work of art into consideration!

Sheep Rock been berry, berry good to me.

stevezzzz

Aerial views of Pueblo Bonito in Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, with a stereo-X pair.

I wanted to shoot it from the far side of the road so I could get the cliffs behind it and leave the road out of the frame entirely, but before I could reposition the airplane a cloud deck moved over and cut off the sun.

kwoodard
Total Posts: 2390

stevez wrote:
Aerial views of Casa Bonita in Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, with a stereo-X pair.

I wanted to shoot it from the far side of the road so I could get the cliffs behind it and leave the road out of the frame entirely, but before I could reposition the airplane a cloud deck moved over and cut off the sun.

Thats impressive!

Razor17
Total Posts: 257

JWilsonphoto wrote:
How's that old joke go? " I want to die like my uncle, peacefully, in my sleep. Not screaming and crying like the other people who were in the car with him!"

Well said Jim, kinda like the people I fly with...

Lynn

david russell
Total Posts: 737

stevez wrote:
Aerial views of Casa Bonita in Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, with a stereo-X pair.

So the restaurant is named after something real? Who knew?

1       2       3              3648      
       3650              4134       4135       end