Abandoned Bike
/forum/topic/1184613/0

machinez
Total Posts: 450

In New York, I often wonder who owns these bikes. They are locked up and forgotten for so long. I also wonder who is the first person tempted to take a blow to it. Then every drunken fool gets their sucker punch in. What's left is the rusting carcass.

douter
Total Posts: 11230

I'd like to see some additional povs for this and perhaps a wider view. It is poignant view.
Douglas

Dougo
Total Posts: 5594

You would think the local authorities would remove them, it would be a nice old legal mess if someone tripped over them.
Good processing.

Cheers Ray

machinez

douter wrote:
I'd like to see some additional povs for this and perhaps a wider view. It is poignant view.
Douglas

I took it several months ago. I should probably go back and chronicle it's state on a regular basis.

machinez

Dougo wrote:
You would think the local authorities would remove them, it would be a nice old legal mess if someone tripped over them.
Good processing.

Cheers Ray

There was a motorized bike called "PUCH" that was chained to a parking sign for years. It was the one bike I never saw mangled over the years. I wondered if some badass dude owned it and everyone knew better than to mess with it. One day my wife and I realized it was gone. We often say PUCH ran away from home. Kinda strange that after all those years it's gone. Like the skyline changing on a lower plane. You know passing by the street that something is not right.

Thanks. It's my first foray into Nik Silver Efx 2.

machinez

I went out looking for the bike in the photo and either couldn't remember exactly where I took the photo or it was removed. Here is one I found while on the hunt with my gh1. The front tire appears to melt into the sidewalk.