Year end Lunch
/forum/topic/1176193/0

neighbourboy
Total Posts: 2633

Greetings, I haven't had much time to hang out here lately, but I thought I'd drop in and say hi.

One of the teams I support at work, has a tradition of getting together for lunch at the end of the year. They invited me along this year and asked if I could bring my camera. Nothing super creative, just tried to capture them having a good time. It was a fairly simple event, just some folks talking for a bit and eating.

Always open to C&C.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

Jim Rickards
Total Posts: 10269

Nice set!

Looking through these, I'm impressed with which photos you chose to include - some I would not have chosen myself without cropping out people on the sides, a wayward hand here and there, etc. Good decisions to choose what you did. I think I learned something from your choices.

neighbourboy

Thanks much, Jim. Always good to hear from you.

dogwater
Total Posts: 28

I really liked the story set up. In addition I was trying to figure what is so interesting and it is the depth of field. It looks so cinematic to me, almost 3D. I admire your ability to get a really crisp focus anywhere in the composition. They are a lucky bunch to get you along for the fun. Nice work on the food photography too, and thanks for posting so folks like me can learn. Interesting to see some place I know well.

Michaelparris
Total Posts: 2305

Nice job.....you seem to like the clarity slider.

neighbourboy

Thanks guys, yeah I like my clarity ;-) Sometimes I'll go clean up the halos a little when they are too obvious. But other times, I'm just too lazy.

Ana Reyes
Total Posts: 636