Deal Alert? Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries
/forum/topic/1172929/0

BGP1
Total Posts: 902

Love em or hate em, I use em and I think a lot of us do. Just wanted to pass on a decent deal I saw at our local Costco the other day on the Eneloop rechargeables

I have been using a set of these for about a year along with some Duracell's and for the price they work about as well as anything I have found even though they are slightly lower MAH than the Duracells. I tend to cycle through my batteries to eventually retire the oldest/most used so I picked up another pack and thought I would pass this along.

Brian~

swoop
Total Posts: 1445

That is a good deal. I bought 2 packs of those eneloops there and been wanting to pick up a third.

LivLif
Total Posts: 1878

Cool! thanks for the heads up. Whats the difference between the white ones and the blue ones?

SloPhoto
Total Posts: 2528

LivLif wrote:
Cool! thanks for the heads up. Whats the difference between the white ones and the blue ones?

Nothing, but these are the newer generation grey top ones.

playerofwar
Total Posts: 563

For people in Belgium and around; http://samenkopen.net/action_products/832142/141209
Ony 7.50 for a package of 4 batteries!! And a lot cheaper if you buy 16 or more.
Bought all my eneloops there, 100% safe (because these prizes are unbelievable), he even tells how he gets them this cheap: he buys them directly from the factory in packages of 1000+ and only makes them 5% more expensive for his efford of getting them here.

david1234
Total Posts: 1242

shhhh dont give away the secret...

Nikon_14
Total Posts: 1468

I remember reading that the blue ones are more for things that don't draw a lot of power, and will retain their charge a little longer. The white ones (and the no-longer-available glitter & chocolate) supposedly are more powerful, but lose their charge slightly quicker.

I don't have the link to back it up, or I'd post it here. But my personal experience has been that I use the blue ones in my PW, and have never been able to drain them fully even after using them to trigger reception-hall lighting for 3 weddings.

LivLif wrote:

BGP1
Total Posts: 902

These say on them they are minimum 1900mah and the best I could find on a quick look is the white ones are rated at 2000mah. All I know is I have this set, use em all the time and have no complaints. =)

B

sivrajbm
Total Posts: 3242

Picked up a couple of packs just the other day.

Edward Castro
Total Posts: 1186

Good deal, but I'm moving on to eneloops 2500mA XX batteries :-D

maxwell1295
Total Posts: 6338

Thanks for the heads up!

JonMold
Total Posts: 303

Yet another reason to live State side

johnrg
Total Posts: 754

Just picked up some yesterday. I think both blue and white versions are rated minimum 1900mAh. I usually use an SD-9 battery pack with my SB-900s, and 12 Eneloops in that setup last all day.

Tom Dix
Total Posts: 1634

Thanks for the tip. I have plenty, yet, I always good add a few more.