Cathedral
/forum/topic/1172558/0

the888account
Total Posts: 310

Hi all,

Early morning winters walk in Hertfordshire, UK - had this shot in mind for a while but have needed to wait for the leaves to fall.

Comments welcome,

Cheers

Bert DeMars
Total Posts: 300

Nicely framed between the trees, although you might try shooting a little more to the left, to move the foreground tree to the right. Or, if you have a wide enough wide-angle, move closer and eliminate it altogether. Might want to to wait until the sunlight falls on all the leaves, and you get more color in the sky. You might also consider cropping out the red structure, left side of frame. Just my two cents worth.

the888account
Total Posts: 310

Cheers - Comments taken on board

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 3810

Nice shot.

joeyvu
Total Posts: 171

Bert DeMars wrote:
Nicely framed between the trees, although you might try shooting a little more to the left, to move the foreground tree to the right. Or, if you have a wide enough wide-angle, move closer and eliminate it altogether. Might want to to wait until the sunlight falls on all the leaves, and you get more color in the sky. You might also consider cropping out the red structure, left side of frame. Just my two cents worth.

+2

donsj3cub
Total Posts: 196

NICE SHOT

sozypozy
Total Posts: 600

Its a good thing that you had a composition in mind but I think there is too much of the leaves. You should've had the leaves but the focus should have been on the cathedral