Nikkor - IPSOS
/forum/topic/1171582/0

Almass
Total Posts: 530

I just had today an email reminder from Nikon Europe to take the IPSOS Nikkor lens survey.

The IPSOS lens reference which was driving my copy of the survey was the Nikkor 200/2 G VII.
(I assume they picked it up from my registered copy as shown on my NPS membership).

I read elsewhere that the questions were redundant or conflicting but that was not my experience when I participated in the survey which frankly looked quite neat.
Probably it was a different survey.

- Did any of you participate in the survey?

- What was your lens driver?

- What did you make of it?

Guari
Total Posts: 1249

Almass wrote:
I just had today an email reminder from Nikon Europe to take the IPSOS Nikkor lens survey.

The IPSOS lens reference which was driving my copy of the survey was the Nikkor 200/2 G VII.
(I assume they picked it up from my registered copy as shown on my NPS membership).

I read elsewhere that the questions were redundant or conflicting but that was not my experience when I participated in the survey which frankly looked quite neat.
Probably it was a different survey.

- Did any of you participate in the survey?

- What was your lens driver?

- What did you make of it?

Yeap, also got it

Was asked due to registering a 24-120 f4

I thought it was a quite interesting survey to say the least. I made it clear that I want a modern UWA prime, like a 18 or 20, and a 35 1.8 FX

BenV
Total Posts: 8158

I really want a moderate priced (sub $500) 35G 1.8, I'm in love with Nikon's new 28/85, I'm trying to hold out buying the Sigma 35 though (I'm a nikon fanboy), but Sigma has really been making quality products lately.

EB-1
Total Posts: 22787

What does the ISPOS technology do for the lens exactly?

EBH

Almass
Total Posts: 530

EB-1 wrote:
What does the ISPOS technology do for the lens exactly?

EBH

IPSOS is not a Technology but better termed as a Methodology as they are a Research company.