The subject says it all

Tim

Tim Kuhn
Total Posts: 44808

Tim Kuhn
Total Posts: 44808

Karl Witt
Total Posts: 32743

Lovely presentation. Such and intersting palette of hues in these images.

Great way to take in both the Elk and the scenery Tim, quite the place to be I imagine, thanks for sharing
Picks are 2,3 and 4 but that's not to say I don't like all the others too!

Karl

eyelaser
Total Posts: 19501

Outfrickinstanding Tim! I'll be back....
Eric

Rob Tillyer
Total Posts: 13960

Great job on the ladies Tim. #4 gets my vote for sure. I only see one little bull in these shots, where are the big guys?

Rob

eyelaser
Total Posts: 19501

Ok, so that first shot just blew my mind. I tried to picture myself having the opportunity to shoot that shot and wondering if I would ever have had the where with all to compose it the way you did. It really is brilliant!
That big monster elk is gorgeous and the pair with right head turns is so very cool. Love the wide shots to give perspective since I've never visited it really does give a nice idea of what the terrain is like.
I'm sad to say the only elk I've come across is packaged in my freezer (purchased not personally dispatched)...now I feel guilty...nah, not really
Eric

KCollett
Total Posts: 22985

A most excellent post Tim! #1 is pretty cool, but #4 is my choice as best of bunch. In an ideal world, I would like to see a little separation of the animals, or a bit tighter, just so the snout of the little one doesn't end right where the neck of the other one starts. Minor nit, as I'd love to have any of these in my collection.

mallardg500
Total Posts: 3507

Nice set Tim but I would prefer something in-flight )

Phoo

321photos
Total Posts: 2697

Beautiful series Tim - enjoyed them all

Mark

kmunroe
Total Posts: 29391

a great set Tim .. #4 is also my favorite

rocco61
Total Posts: 2870

Enjoyed the series very much

Mark Cronin
Total Posts: 2388

Outstanding Tim,
These are all great, but something about the closeness and head angle in #1 that wins me over.

Mark

phoenix7gtm
Total Posts: 24

Very nice series! I like #1 and #4

marklankton
Total Posts: 2457

This is a really nice set, Tim -- great landscapes with elk living in them. #1 is my favorite -- the pose and the open country behind go together really well.
Mark

birdied
Total Posts: 23101

Tim, these are fantastic . Love that you included the gorgeous landscapes . Beautiful tones and subjects.
2, 4, 6 and 8 are my favorites of this lovely set.

Birdie

mitesh
Total Posts: 3776

Awesome photos, Tim! The dramatic landscapes behind the subjects really give a sense of place and add a powerful element to already great photos!

Shasoc
Total Posts: 31468

Wonderful job on these, Tim. Looks like this has been a trip to see very different photography of wildlife.
Nice perspective in the first shot. It gives some interesting points to the eye to analyze, while #3 gives a sense of their habitat. #2 is on top of my favorites.
Socrate

thomas_1950
Total Posts: 2586

Super set, photography and outstanding composition Tim! It was a pleasure looking at your images.

Thomas Sanders
Total Posts: 15650

Yessir that beautiful scenery makes for the sweet comps bro and this is one gorgeous set A thrill to see them so close and nice to see how healthy they look too!

Although I love what's inbetween, the first and last frames are too sweet Tim, fantastic framing for the opener and the pose on the youngun is just great

You dialed perfectly for the in and out light and the detail/color is a joy to view
Bet you got some killer scapes while you were there too

Tom

2       3       end