more Bosque fun with Elton :O
/forum/topic/1170394/0

1
       2       3       end

trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

Few more captures from the Burt and Larry Tour. No women or children harmed on my watch...this time around.
There's also Larry being Larry and Elton John doing his "tumbleweed connection" reprise cover shot



morris
Registered: May 22, 2002
Total Posts: 38140
Country: United States

The first is a beauty Will. it looks like you had fun

Morris



Tim Kuhn
Registered: Nov 29, 2006
Total Posts: 45250
Country: United States

Fine set TM. 2 is my pick of the birds Looks like Larry uses a BlackRapid, I love mine

Tim



jdc562
Registered: Mar 27, 2006
Total Posts: 1456
Country: United States

Nice shots, Will, especially the behavioral composition in #2. And thanks for the background



Ed Porter
Registered: Dec 21, 2007
Total Posts: 116
Country: United States

Great shots, Monkey...as usual! I like the behavioral shots #2 and #4 best.

Ed



louie champan
Registered: Oct 18, 2011
Total Posts: 1488
Country: United States

Good shots Will, it looks like the weather is warm.



Karl Witt
Registered: Jul 11, 2007
Total Posts: 33042
Country: United States

I don't know what the heck a 'black rapid' is but if Tim and Larry and Burt are using one I surely must need one

#2 for the win I like it!

Larry.......................

Enjoy your company my friend
Karl



waldr_p
Registered: Apr 18, 2008
Total Posts: 6199
Country: United Kingdom

1 and 2 are real beauties.

Judging by the last one it looks like you had fun which is what its all about!

Paul



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 30286
Country: Canada

very nice Will .. #2 for me



KCollett
Registered: Jul 02, 2010
Total Posts: 24272
Country: Canada

Good set Will. #1 for me.



sritri
Registered: Jul 04, 2004
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

Awesome set Will



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

morris wrote:
The first is a beauty Will. it looks like you had fun

Morris

Thanks, Morris...pretty much ALL I know how to do these days.



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

Tim Kuhn wrote:
Fine set TM. 2 is my pick of the birds Looks like Larry uses a BlackRapid, I love mine

Tim

Many thanks, Tim. and here I'd been callin' 'em Black Rabids



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

jdc562 wrote:
Nice shots, Will, especially the behavioral composition in #2. And thanks for the background

Thank you, kindly!



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

Ed Porter wrote:
Great shots, Monkey...as usual! I like the behavioral shots #2 and #4 best.

Ed


Appreciate it, Ed. I couldn't back up fast enough in #4, I was laughin' so hard. There was a woman stage left
who did a great eye roll when Burt started up with da weed.



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

louie champan wrote:
Good shots Will, it looks like the weather is warm.

Thank you, Louie. Been ~15 degrees above normal for the last month or so and shows little sign
of letting up in the near future. Pretty funny actually...heater/defroster en route to BdA for sunrise
and AC on while drivin' the loop in the afternoons. Layers, be dressin' in layers.



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

Karl Witt wrote:
I don't know what the heck a 'black rapid' is but if Tim and Larry and Burt are using one I surely must need one

#2 for the win I like it!

Larry.......................

Enjoy your company my friend
Karl

Thanks! these guys are Rabid over 'em, Karl Everyone who shoots here hangs a 70-200 on a shoulder or tripod...
for the close in grabs. Shame we can't drink n' drive (like the old days) or I'd have spent MORE time with the boys.



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

waldr_p wrote:
1 and 2 are real beauties.

Judging by the last one it looks like you had fun which is what its all about!

Paul

Thank you, Paul. Absolutely, keepers are just icing.



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

kmunroe wrote:
very nice Will .. #2 for me


KCollett wrote:
Good set Will. #1 for me.



Thanks a bunch, Kenny & Ken. Can't tell you how many times y'all have followed each other with replies



trenchmonkey
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 35632
Country: United States

sritri wrote:
Awesome set Will

Appreciate that, Shreeni.



1
       2       3       end