V&N Strathmore Mansion (32 pics)
/forum/topic/1165254/0



Brian Virts
Registered: Apr 28, 2010
Total Posts: 1924
Country: United States

C&C appreciated!

http://brianvirtsphotography.com/blog

1)





2)





3)





4)





5)





6)





7) Photo by Robin Altice





8)





9) Photo by Robin Altice





10)





11)





12)





13)





14)





15)





16)





17)





18)





19)





20)





21)





22)





23)





24)





25)





26)





27)





28)





29)





30)





31) Photo by Robin Altice





32)






LivLif
Registered: Jan 31, 2010
Total Posts: 1890
Country: United States

Well done! Processing is so clean. Love the look and feel. If I had to be nit picky I would say 32 needs to go (wish I could see more of their faces). Otherwise, it's a dope set.



Jeff Simpson
Registered: Apr 29, 2010
Total Posts: 694
Country: United States

I shot there a few weeks ago as well, cool venue.

overall good job

Not a fan of: 3, 13 (redundant), 18, 25, 29, 30



mosier
Registered: Feb 02, 2008
Total Posts: 1723
Country: United States

Really nice set Brian! I love 18, great moody vibe.



Jamesbjenkins
Registered: Mar 23, 2012
Total Posts: 821
Country: United States

Great set, Brian! 10 and 18 are my favorites.

I really like your B&W conversion.



Brian Virts
Registered: Apr 28, 2010
Total Posts: 1924
Country: United States

LivLif wrote:
Well done! Processing is so clean. Love the look and feel. If I had to be nit picky I would say 32 needs to go (wish I could see more of their faces). Otherwise, it's a dope set.

Thanks! yeah, I probably could drop that last one and use the ring shot for a closer.

js09 wrote:
I shot there a few weeks ago as well, cool venue.
overall good job
Not a fan of: 3, 13 (redundant), 18, 25, 29, 30

Thanks Jeff, appreciate the feedback!

mosier wrote:
Really nice set Brian! I love 18, great moody vibe.

Thanks Jeff, I really liked that one too over a traditional bridal shot, thanks for looking and commenting!

Jamesbjenkins wrote:
Great set, Brian! 10 and 18 are my favorites.
I really like your B&W conversion.

Hey James, thanks, I really liked 10 too, it said a lot about the whole shoot. Thanks, Iíve been working on my B&Ws, so appreciate the comment!